Chapter Three

"OMG GIRLS ITS ONE DIRECTION" I shouted along with Nicole in a voice that us girls can only hear.

"OMG" said the girls in unison.

"AM I DREAMING, THIS CANT BE REAL, THEY'RE INFRONT OF OUR FREAKING EYES" said Nicole in excitement.

"DONT FANGIRL, JUST BE NORMAL" I said trying to calm us all down.

We started acting normal for the rest of the time as we "stalked" them.

The boys were just staring at us in a wierd way, I blushed and turned away at the girls' direction who were all blushing too. After Harry and Louis came back with the food and coffe, they started eating and chit-chatting a little while we stared awkwardly at them.

Once they finished, they stood up and walked towards us. OMG, stay cool girl, STAY COOL!!!

When they finally were infront of us, they started introducing theirselves.

"Hi, I'm Niall, and these are my mates" he said gesturing his hand in his mates' direction.

"Hey" they all said at once.

"Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn" said Niall introducing them to us.

"Umm, we already know who you are guys, c'mon you're One Direction" I said in a cool voice tone.

"Anyway I'm Sharlene but I prefer to be called Sheery and these are my friends, Nicole, Ronnie and Megan" I said introducing ourselves.

"Hey I'm Ronnie" said Ronnie introducing herself and so did the other girls.

"So, you're directioners right?" said Harry.

"Yeah we are" said Nicole in a low voice. Well, I though she was going to shout and fangirl.

"Why aren't you excited?" asked Niall, looking at me in a wierd way.

I AM REALLY EXCITED BUT CANT REALLY SHOW IT.

"I am excited but I'm not good at fangirling" I said in a cool voice tone making them giggle.

"Well, We were thinking if you girls would like to hang out with us today" said Zayn.

HANG WITH THEM? DID THEY JUST ASKED US IF WE CAN HANG WITH THEM? I THINK THEY DID.

"That would be awesome" said Megan with a bit of excitement in her tone.

"What about you Sheery, you still dont seem excited" said Niall.

"I am excited Niall, but its not necessary to show it" I said in a low sarcastic way.

"Well lets go" said Liam as we started to get up and walked through the door.