Chapter Nine

The night ended perfectly. It was a great day with ONE DIRECTION. Although there's no more awkwardness or anything as such but the thought of "hanging out" with THEM still lingers in my head as a part of my imagination or much more as a dream. If this was a dream then I don't mind re-dreaming it if I can. Maybe I will just keep re-dreaming it without waking up. I hope Niall still remembers me.

As soon as we changed our clothes mom called us for dinner.

"Dinner is ready girls" my mom called.

"Coming" we all shouted back.

We all then went down stairs for dinner. The table was full of delicious food. I have to admit that my mom is the best chef I've ever known. We all sat down and were ready to eat.

The room was silent. Nothing could be heard but the clash of the metal forks and knives with the dishes. Everything was so quiet until my mom decided to break the dead silence.

"So how was your day girls? Did you have fun?" my mom asked as we all stared at each other. I'm sure if we told her we're going to end up at the mental hospital.

"It was great acually, we had a lot of fun shopping. We also went to the open-park and relaxed there a little bit. It was fun." answered Ronnie. Thanks to God she didn't mention them.

"Great! You all seem exhausted too." my mom remarks as she giggles and we all join her.

"Yeah, we are exhausted" I said as I sighed.

After dinner we all went upstairs to my room to sleep. In case you might be wondering where we slept, I had two beds in my room. So Ronnie and I shared one bed as Nicole and Megan shared the other bed. We all then wished each other a good night and drifted into a pleasant sleep.

IN THE MORNING :

We all then woke up at 7:00 AM because of Megan's alarm. She had an alarm because she didn't want to sleep for too long. I checked my phone as I usually do every morning and night. I found a message to my delight surprise and the sender was "Nialler"!

I immediately opened it with a slight smile as I read it. It said :

Good morning lovely princess. Had a great time last night and hope we repeat it again. The boys and I are going out for pizza tonight! Would you girls like to come with us? I hope you agree :)

Niall xoxo

Aww he saved his name as Nialler in my contacts. And now they want us to go with them for PIZZA? My life can't get better anymore. I locked my phone and put it on the table so I can go and take a peaceful morning shower and THEN I'll tell the girls about what Niall texted me.

I would reply after showering and of course telling the girls.

"Good morning girls" I said stretching my body.

"Good morning" they all said as they laughed at the strange creauture I made of myself whilst stretching.

"I'm gonna take a shower now just to refresh myself. There are two bathrooms downstairs as you know if you wanna take a shower too." I said as I grabbed two towels from behind my door.

"Yeah sure" said Megan.

I entered the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I then undressed myself and opened my hair and let it fall down my back. I released the warm water and jumped into the shower and started scrubbing my hair and body. Then I released the cool water to rinse off the shampoo off my hair and body. Finally, I wrapped a towel around my body as well as the other towel around my hair.

I got out of the bathroom and entered my room to be surprised that no one is in there but Ronnie. She was lying on the bed with her pajamas on.

"Oh, I didn't hear you coming out of the bathroom" said Ronnie in a low exhausted tone.

"It's okay, what are you thinking about anyways?" I asked as I weared my jeans shorts and a pink tank top.

"I was just thinking about last night. Do you think Zayn would still remember me?" she asked as her eyes widened. I guess it's time to tell her about Niall's text message.

"Well, if he doesn't he would remember you tonight." I said as I brushed my hair.

"What? What do you mean Sheery?" she asked with a voice full of confusion.

All I managed to do is grab my phone and show her the text message. She started squealing and jumping up and down my bed with great excitement.

"Text him right now and tell him that we'll be there" she said as she tried to catch her breath.

"Haha, ok I will" I said as I finished brushing my hair and fixing it into a messy bun. I then decided to apply a light make-up.

"I'm gonna go shower now" said Ronnie hopping down the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay honey" I replied holding my phone and taking a few pics of me to post it on instagram and then putting it into my pocket and lied onto my bed thinking about the one and only, Niall.

A few minutes later, Nicole and Megan entered the room with obviously changed clothes.

"Hey girl, you look pretty in those shorts" said Nicole as I replied with a smile.

"So girls, Niall texted me that he and the lads are going out for pizza tonight and that they were thinking if we can go out with them." I said as both the girls started jumping up and down as how Ronnie did. Same re-action!!!

"Tell him we will be there" said Megan as she hopped on the sofa and started tapping on her iPhone.

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Niall :

Hey, Good Morning sweetheart! How was your night? Just wanted to tell you that me and the girls will be there tonight. Have a nice day till then :)

Sheery xxx

I took a look at the clock that read 2:30.

Wow. Time really does fly by.

(A/N) Heeey Lovely wattpadders =))

I hope you like this chapter. Thanks to all who are reading this fanfic !!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share too <333

Byeee ...