Chapter Seven

Heya :)

Chapter seven is up now =))

Please vote, comment and share !!! Don't hesitate to follow too :P

Niall's POV :

Sheery is really cute, pretty and sweet. She has a great sense of humour too. Oh yeah, and she blushes alot. She caught my antention since we entered that café and I just can't keep her off of my mind. She was all quiet and comfy since we came here. I mean, most of the girls would scream and scare the hell out of me but Sheery is so different. I admit that I've never met such a girl like her and that what makes me so attached to her. Cause she's different.

Her words always make their way right straight into my head and get stuck in there. I still remember the way she was all cool when we asked them to hang out with us. Most of the girls would pass out if we asked them such a question but as I said, Sheery is different and isn't like most girls. I really just can't keep her off of my head. I wish she feels the same way towards me as I do.

Harry's POV :

Nicole and I weren't really getting well at first. I felt as if both of us were waiting for each other to speak first. I don't really wanna make her feel that I'm not interested or anything as such but at the same time I dont really know how to start a conversation. She is so sweet and she is really pretty too. I hope she feels the same about me.

Zayn' POV :

Ronnie is a wonderful and a unique girl. She is so open and honest. She just makes me feel as if I can tell her anything. She's not so typical or like other girls. She just has her own style. We were laughing so hard since we came here. She wasn't shy or feeling awkward around me as most directioners would. She just lingers in my mind.

Liam's POV :

Megan is so mature. She is so not acting like little kids but at the same time she has a childish and innocent soul. She even told me that all she cares about is her studies. Well, most girls would keep thinking about money, boys, shopping, money ,music and surely money. I really like girls who care about their studies the most. Megan is surely not dramatic too. She is easy to get known and easy to get liked. She wears her simple but effective smile the whole time. That's what attracts me more to her.

Louis' POV:

The boys were all sitting with the girls. They were all giggling and chuckling the whole time and I'm really happy for the lads that they finally found the right girls to hang out with. And why am I not with a girl is because I've got my pretty and lovely girlfriend, Eleanour. Since the boys were all hooked up now, I decided to text my honeybee, El. I told her about those lovely girls and she seemed really happy. I mean, it's not like the boys are in love with them or dating them but they all seemed enjoying hanging out with such sweet girls who are not fangirling or screaming the whole time.

(A/N) I hope you all liked it =))

Don't forget to ... Oh come on, You all know what to do

So yeah that's it for today's chapter :)

And I'm really sorry if you think it's short.

I am really busy these days :(