Chapter Six

So the sixth chapter is up !!! Gonna try to make it a bit longer :)

Please vote, comment and share too if you can :D

So here we go ...

Sheery's POV :

It have been three hours now and I'm starting to get used to the idea of us with One Direction. No more fangirling or awkwardness. Just being normal and having fun. It's starting to get late and the sun is setting down now. I guess it's the time to get back to normal life to where I usually fangirl and stalk them.

"Niall it's getting late and we should go back home." I said with a bit of disappointment in my voice.

"Oh, yeah you're right." said Niall in a whisper maybe much more of a disappointment tone.

"Niall, I-I really h-had fun today" I stuttered as I looked in his deep blue eyes. I really enjoy looking at his eyes in person. I just wanna take a last picture of it in my head before I return back to my usual life.

"I-I had a good time too. I mean, it wouldn't have been good without you." he said as he looked straight into my eyes. I felt a shiver in my spine as his words escaped his mouth.

Nicole's POV :

Harry and I really started to get along. He was a bit silent when we first got here but now he is really opened. We laughed and giggled until I decided to make eye-contact with him. I've never seen his eyes really closely. He has green-hazel eyes with a little twinkle in them. His curls are swept across his face and are even much more cuter closely. I just really love being around him but wait, he's Harry. Harry Styles. He probably won't want to be with a girl in my state. Maybe it's one of their plans to take fans out for the first time. I am really still confused about them asking us to hang out with them. I just wanna enjoy those last moments with him cause it's really getting late.

"H-Harry, I really loved hanging out with you today, I mean, it's not one of my usual routines to hang out with famous celebrities. To be honest, I never thought I would have the chance to meet you." I admitted.

"I had fun too, and you really shouldn't say anything like that. I mean, it's not like we're any different. We're just normal." he replied back as his eyes glowed and he immediately looked down at the golden sand.

Ronnie's POV :

Zayn gives me this feeling that as if we were born and raised together. He made me laugh the whole time since we came here. I just admire the way his pink lips move as the words come out. His caramel-brown eyes are so deep and full of innocence. I can never get bored of staring at his perfectly shaped face. I aslo adore the way his black hair is quiffed.

"I really loved listenning to your childhood stories. You had such a unique childhood among your family. You're really amazing and a wonderful person to hang out with. I really enjoyed my time alot." I said with a lot of honesty. I was just trying to be truly honest with him although I know he won't even remember my face a few hours later.

"That's really nice of you to say all those wonderful things. I enjoyed beeing with such a pretty and amazing girl like you." he said and stared into my eyes as I blushed.

Megan's POV :

"Liam, I've always known that you have a big heart. You've been really sweet since we came. You give me this feeling that we've been bestfrieds before you've got famous." I admitted as it started to get late. I thought maybe I can be completely honest with him in those last moments we're having.

"I am really speechless. I dont really know how to reply to those wonderful words that are coming from your heart. I can really feel that you're beeing really honest and I like it." he said as I stared into his big glowing eyes. I really wanna have those last moments with him before it all ends.

(A/N) The next chapter is gonna be up soon =))

Please vote and comment xxx

P.S : To all those who are wondering why Louis isn't mentioned yet, Please keep reading :P