Chapter Fifteen

Eleanour's driver took us to a magnificent place. It was huge and fabulous. Everything was designed perfectly. It was a bit crowded. Looking at the ladies in there gave me a certain answer that this was a Spa. It had like evrything from hair treatment to toes care. I really am excited.

"Are you girls ready for a complete makeover?" asked Eleanour cheerfully.

"Uh .. I seriously am so excited and can't wait for a complete makeover" I said as the girls laughed.

"Hi, how are you El?" a young woman probably in her 30's greets Eleanour as she approaches us.

"Oh hey Julia, long time no see. I'm all good how are you?" Eleanour greets back.

"I'm good, acually great since I just saw you." she replies.

"Ehh, so these are my new girlfriends and we're here to get them a makeover." says Eleanour as she guestures her hand in our direction as she smirks.

"Great then, ready?" she asks cheerfully.

"Uhm yeah I guess we are." replies Ronnie for us.

I don't really know how am I going to look after this makeover but I'll do anything just to get Niall's eyes on my tonight. Although Eleanour already told me about him liking me but I'm not really sure. I hope she's right about him liking me and about him speaking up tonight. She's not sure either I guess, but let's hope she's right.

"How can I help you?" asks Julia.

"We would like to get four meni-pedis." Eleanour gestures her hand towards herself and th girls.

"But we would like to get her the full package" Now Eleanour is guesturing her hands towards me.

"Minus the tanning bed though" she finishes off her sentence. I'm glad, I've never been in a tanning bed before but they really freak me out. I'm not sure what's in the full package but I'm excited and nervous.

"Ok! You four go that way and we'll get you there with them later." Julia instructs.

"You'll get to meet them up later but now there are a few things we need to get them done first." she says as she drags me into a room where I get a facial. It was good.

They put cucumber slices on my eyes. I wanted to eat them though. Then they spread a cool mixture which I assume is the mask on my face and play calming music. They told me what all the stuff was called but I wasn't listening. I was enjoying this makeover. Once my facial was done, they took me to Eleanour and the girls who were getting their toes done. Megan and Nicole got some hot designs on their toes whilst Eleanour and Ronnie were just getting French tips.

I picked out a pale pink and enjoyed the massage chair while my feet enjoy the warm water. A woman other than Julia does them really nicely and cleans them. My toes were looking stunning just right from the beginning. That woman is just skilled. I should tip her. Shoot. Money.

"Um Eleanour?" I look over at her. Her eyes flit away from the pages of the magazing she was holding.

"Yes?" she sings songs. I giggle at her and then proceed at my question.

"How are we going to pay for all of this?" I ask concerned as I realize how stupid my question sounded. She just laughs at me and whips out a plastic rectangle from her pocket.

"Louis' Master Card." she laughs again.

"Did we steal that?" my eyes go wide.

"Of course not! How can you accuse us for such a thing." she fakes hurt and brings her hand up to her chest.