Chapter Twelve

Heeeey Everyone ... I missed y'all :(

Been really busy with school and all that stuff

But .. CHAPTER TWELVE IS FINALLY UP :)

Again, Dont forget to vote, comment and share xD

I woke up at 8:00 to my phone's buzzing that indicates having a new message. I grabbed my phone from the table slowly so Ronnie won't wake up.

I looked at the lock screen reading that the sender was Nialler. I smiled widely as I opened the message that read:

Good morning beautiful,

How was your night ??

Just wanted to tell you that you girls should get ready tonight

We're going out to party as it's the last day before our tour :(

Can't wait to see you ;)

Niall x

I was feeling happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because I'll be seeing him tonight and sad because it will be the last time as they'll have to go on tour.

I got up really slowly and tip toed until I reached the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, got a quick shower and weared my clothes. I decided to go with black skinny jeans, a red top and a black baby jacket. I brushed my hair, curled it and applied some make up.

I heard a few whispers as I walked downstairs. I paused for a minute as I heard my name.

"Sheery will be really heartbroken if she knew about this. How are we gonna tell her?" I recognised the voice as Ronnie's. "We have to tell her as soon as she comes back".

What could they possibly be hiding from me? We never used to hide anything from each other excpet for one time. That was 2 years ago when Nicole broke up with her boyfriend Jack. Other than that we never hid anything. I'll just pretend that I didn't hear anything until they tell me.

"Good Morning angels" I said as I entered the living room where the girls were sitting.

"Good Morning" they all chorused.

I'm really curious to know what the girls are hiding. They never hid anything from me and I never did too.

"Sharlene? Can I have a minute with you?" said Ronnie nervously. I'm nervous too to be honest.

"Yeah sure." I replied smiling softly.

We went outside the living room and walked through the hall until Ronnie held my hand tightly stopping us from walking any further.

"Sheery, Megan and I are leaving for college. We're going to Canada for a great opportunity of living there for college." She said shocking me, "I waited for the right time to tell you this but I really couldn't wait any longer." she continued as the tears streamed down my face.

I can't stop them from working for their future. They've always had the dream of going to Canada for college, and now they've got the opportunity. I'll really miss them badly, I really will. They are the sweetest thing that had ever happened to me along with Nicole.

"That's great, you girls have always dreamed of going there and now your dream is about to become true! You should be happy." I said trying to cheer her up.

"But, I'll miss you and I'll miss Nicole too. We've never been away from each other. Sheery I'll miss you so much." she said as she cried.

I couldn't do anything but hold her tightly and hug her. She's right, we've never been away from each other. But somehow, that's a great opportunity for them. It's like a one in a million chance.

"Honey, stop crying please. You should be jumping up and down and crying of sheer happiness. Don't you ever worry about being far away, we'll always communicate via emails, skype and phone calls. We can also meet up during vacations babe." I said as I wiped her tears.

"Thanks for understanding Sheery, you're the best do you know that?" she said smiling widely.

"Well yeah, I do" I replied playfully as we both giggled and walked into the living room.

"So Meg, you're finally going to Canada for college. Aren't you happy?" I said as I hopped onto the couch near to Nicole.

"I am happy, but I'm also sad that we won't see each other for a while." she said looking down.

"It's okay Meg, we'll always skype, email each other and meet up at vacations." I repeated the same thing I said to Ronnie.

"Yeah, Sheery is right" agreed Nicole to what I said as Megan and Ronnie smiled.

"So when is your flight?" I asked.

"At dawn" answered Megan.

"Great then, cause Niall asked me if we girls can go out with them tonight to party" I said as I smiled widely to the thought of us tonight partying with the boys. Is partying even a proper word?

"Really? That would be a great way to celebrate Megan and Ronnie's college news." cheered Nicole.

"Okay then, let's go pack your bags early so we can have more time to get ready at the salon" I said as I got up and raced the girls upstairs.

(A/N) So I hoped you enjoy this chapter.

Dont forget to vote, comment and share it.

Bye loveeee <3 :)