Chapter Five

(A/N) Heey guys,, really sorry for the late update !!! I was a bit busy but anyways chapter five is up now. Yaaaaaaaay =))

As soon as my feet touched the ground, Niall helped me get out of my swing's seat.

"Let's go and check on the rest of the of the crew" said Niall in a whisper.

"Yeah, we should" is all I managed to say and we started walking hand in hand.

I just really feel nervous around him. I mean it shouldn't be that hard to be around your crush but I never thought I would ever be around Niall Horan. EVER. HAND IN HAND. Life just can't get any better.

The walk from our swing to the middle of the other swings is about 2 minutes but it feels like hours.

"Hello?" said Niall and waved his hand in my face shattering all those thoughts.

"Y-Yeah, sorry I-I wasn't paying attention" I said as I looked down on the floor.

"It's okay" he chuckled. He is so sweet and caring. I'm just blessed I'm with him but I know it won't last too long. I'm just so happy that we decided to have breakfast in that café or else I wouldn't have met him.

We were finally in the middle of the swings, so we decided to sit on one of the benches and chit chat a little bit.

Nicole's POV :

Harry was silent the whole time. He haven't said a single word since we came here. I'm afraid to say something stupid and blow it all up. Sheery and Niall were getting along well in that swing. They were giggling and laughing the whole time. I wish Harry could do or say anything to break this awkward silence.

"So, ehm..." he stuttered. Finally, at least he tried to say something.

"Yeah?" I spit out hoping he would complete what he tried to say.

"It's been the first time for us to hang out with our fans, I mean ..." he continued. "We've never asked other fans to hang out with us" he said in a nervous tone. I giggled at his words and then he joinned me too.

"Well, I've never even thought I'd get the chance to hang out with you guys, I mean it was a one in a million lifetime chance" I said causing him to laugh. I didn't know what to do but join him.

Ronnie's POV :

Zayn is such a sweet and funny guy. He was telling me about his childhood and about the funny moments he had with the lads. I didn't know how to respond but instead I just burst into laughter and he would just do the same. Sheery and Niall were getting along very well too. Their laughter and chuckles can be heard over miles away.

"I've never really told anyone about my childhood except the lads" he said and immediately blushed.

"You really had a wonderful childhood, I mean you were really such a naughty little boy." I said and giggled while he responded with a small but adorable smile.

I wish such moments can last forever but we all know it won't and that we're just nothing but fans.

Megan's POV :

Liam is a really loving and a caring guy. He has such a big white heart and a wonderful smile. He is so mature and careful about everything. I don't really blame him. He was telling me about how the boys used to act immature and carefree sometimes and that he would always advice them but eventually he ends up doing the same thing as them. I just listenned and giggled along with him.

I just feel that I've known Liam before he was famous. Maybe more of a bestfriend, but I knew it wasn't going to last and I'll be back to my normal life. I'm just so grateful to Sheery for deciding to have breakfast in that freaking café.

Hope you all like it!

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

The next chapter will be up soon =))

xoxo :)