Chapter Eight

Chapter eight is up now. Woohoo ...

Enjoy my lovely fellows :DD

Sheery's POV :

It was now time to go home. The sun setted and only the moon and stars were in sight.

The moonlight reflected on the water and the stars shone brightly. It was a wonderful scene, romantic much. If I can only have those last moments. At this last minutes, we were all sitting under the moonlight chatting and giggling until I got a phone call. Well, it was mom.

"Hey mom" I said cheerfully as I answered her call.

"Hey honeybee, where are you till now sweety?" my mom asked kindly with a bit of concern in her voice.

"I'm with the girls in an open-park to chill a bit since we finished shopping." I replied back without mentioning the boys. She would simply think I'm crazy.

"Ok honey, are you coming back now?" she asked again.

"Yeah mom, I'll be back. The girls are coming to sleepover tonight" I said looking at the girls as they giggled. I think they can consider theirselves invited now.

"That's great. I'll make you some dinner and just set everything for you girls to have fun." she said as we shared "I love you's" and hung up.

"Oh, so you girls are going now?" asked Louis.

"Yeah we should, I mean it's late now and ... we have to go home." replied Megan looking down on the floor.

"So, can we guys get your numbers, you know ... so we can communicate" asked Niall looking straight into my eyes.

"Acually that would be amaZayn". shouted Ronnie causing all of us to laugh as she blushed.

"I love the way you shouted out my name" said Zayn as he and Ronnie eye-contacted. I would say they're a couple if I didn't know them.

"Yeah sure" I said interrupting their eye-contact as they noticed and chuckled.

We passed our phones as they saved their numbers in our contacts and we did the same.

"At least let us offer you a ride back home." begged Liam as the boys gave us the puppy eyes sarcasticly. Niall really looks adorable with those puppy eyes.

"Thanks a lot. We'd love to" I replied as they giggled realizing how stupid they looked.

The ride was pretty full of fun and laughter until it was time to say good-bye. Time really flies by at the lovely moments that we hope it would last forever. At least I can say that us girls hoped that.

We were finally at the door-steps of my house. Time to say good-bye I guess. Niall and Harry helped us girls mount down the car. They all then kissed our cheeks good-bye. I felt Niall kiss was a bit longer but I really loved it. I felt my cheeks heat up after he kissed me.

We waved and entered the house as they drived back home.

(A/N) So this is it for today :)

Hope you like it !!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share !!!

Have a nice day =))