Chapter Thirteen

Hey everyone, long time no see! I missed y'all. So I know I haven't updated in AGES but here we go again talking about those creepy exams I'm having!

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment your opinions ;)

So I raced the girls upstairs and they all followed me. We went and packed up Megan and Ronnie's stuff. Ronnie and Megan went to their homes to get their other stuff so we can pack them up with the rest. We chatted and laughed and had all of those "remember when" memories! After 2 hours we finally finished up packing.

I then got a phone call and when I looked at the caller's ID it was Eleanour.

"Hey babe" I answered.

"Hello dear, how are you and the rest of the girls?" she softly replied.

"We're all good what about you?" I asked.

"I'm fine honey! Louis told me about this party they're having before they go on tour. So I was thinking if you girls wanna go shopping and then we can go to the Salon!" she said as I smiled. That's just so sweet of her.

"Awe, that seems sweet!" I replied as I awed her and she giggled.

"Great, I'll pick you girls up in 30 minutes." she said as we shared good-byes and hung up.

"So girls that was El, she was wondering if we'd like to go shopping then to the Salon for tonight's party and I told her it was a good idea and she said that she'll pick us in 30 minutes" I finally breathed after saying such a long sentence and the girls just laughed at my foolishness.

We started getting dressed up and applied light makeup and had a light breakfast before someone knocked on the front door. It was Eleanour. I quickly ran out of the living room and opened the door for her. Suddenly, a young beautiful young lady showed up. I should admit that she's so gorgeous.

"Ready?" she asked as I nodded and called out the girls.

"Hey El!" the girls chorused and greeted her as we all walked out and I locked the door behind me.

We climbed into her car as the driver wished us a good morning. The ride was fun. Kind of different than the rides with the boys. It was missing something. It was missing him. Niall.

God I gotta distract myself to keep me from thinking about hime all day and all night.

"Hello??!" waved Nicole in my face shattering all my thoughts.

"Sorry, I got a little distracted" I replied as I gave a weak smile.

"Any type of special music" Eleanour asked as she grabbed her iPod and plugged in the speakers.

"Naah, anything" Ronnie replied as we all nodded.

Suddenly, a recognizable song started playing. It was "Another World " by One Direction!

------------------------------------

After about 45 minutes, we were infront of a big mall full of big shops. We walked through and by alot of shops, gazed through the glass windows and chatted all about fashion.

Eleanour is a really sweet girl. She's so funny and humorous. And she uses sarcasm alot, just like Louis. They're just a perfect couple.

"So girls, you haven't told me yet about how did you meet the boys?" Eleanour suddenly asked

"Well that's a one long story!" Said Megan as we all laughed.

"How about you girls tell me about it while we go have something to eat?" Eleanour asked and we all agreed as we were really hungry.

I know its a bit short, so Im gonna double update today since Im free!

Well dont forget to vote, comment and share :)

Follow me on twitter too everyone @shosho_muhamad

Love you all