Cheater pt.2

For affect listen to Sometimes by Goldmund. Its a beautiful song.

"Carl? Are you okay?" I ask kinda of worried.

"No I'm not. I miss you so much. I love you a lot. And I was so angry at myself to see you mad at me. I made a stupid decision to go behind your back. I cry every night about you. And it hurts to see your perfectly fine without me. I just miss holding you at night. Rubbing your soft cheek. Kissing your lips. I just want to call you mine again. I love you." Carl exclaims.

I was taken back by his words. I didn't know he felt this way. I miss him too. "Carl... I miss you too. But things will never be the same." "Y/n, we'll try our best. I can't go another day without you. Just please." He begs. My brain doesn't know what to say. But my heart sure as hell knows. I tightly wrap my arms around him. "I love you." I whisper against his shoulder. I begin crying. All of the memories fill my head. I never realized how much I love this boy. He's my everything. And I hope to keep it that way.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Carl?"

"I promise that I will never hurt you again. And to love you till the day I die. And to be loyal and cherish you every second of the day. And to be honest with you. I promise that I love you."

"I love you."

So sorry this one is short😣 But I wanted to make to parts👍😇. Love you😁