1

The next morning I woke up at 8 am. I went down to see my family gathered around in the living room watching the news. It talked about Mr.Goldman's murder. The reporter said that police were working on it. This was the biggest news the town had had in years. When I stood at the corner of the room I received a text message. It was Jackie. She had asked me to meet up again. I then threw on some clothes and headed out. When I got there she hopped into my truck.
  "You did it?"
  "Yes," I answered. She then smiled.
  "Thank you so much." She then kissed me for about fifteen minutes. Things began to get hot. She sat up.
"I need to go. Thank you." She kissed my cheek and got out to leave. I went home, worked on the farm, ate dinner and proceeded to bed. My mother had screamed my name around 9 pm. I was listening to my music and trying to mute her from my hearing. I then decided I should go check on her. She stood in the foyer with Jackie next to her. I then walked down the creaky wooden stairs to bring Jackie back up to my room. I closed the door behind her, and sat on my bed while she stood in front of me.
  "Is everything okay?" I questioned her.
  "No, No, No!" She shouted and began to pace.
  "What's the matter?" I asked her.
  "Remi!" She ran her fingers through her hair.
  "What about him?"
  "He is telling everyone he and I slept together, and we didn't." She informed me.
  "Sit," I suggested. She listened and sat next to me.
  "I can kill him."
  "You can?"
  "Sure,"
  "Oh my goodness, thank you." She got up to leave. Before she opened my door she turned.
  "When?"
  "Tonight." When I answered her she left. I then dug out an old box from under my bed. Inside was the bloody machete and gloves along with the mask. I wrapped them in a pillow case and shoved them behind my seat in my car. I knew I was going to be checked at the gate of the base so I hid the items carefully. Again, at 2 am I snuck out. When I got to the gates a few officers searched my car. They found nothing. I then saw Remi's house. I parked across the street. I saw some lights flickering. I peeked in the window to see Remi playing video games. I needed to distract him so I could crawl through his window. I texted him off a blocked number.
  "You better come get those beer cans off your lawn!!" Said the message. It was so something the jocks would have done to each other. I saw him get up and leave his bedroom. I then carefully went into his bedroom and hid in his closet. He came back grumbling  and went on with his video game.  I waited a half an hour and then I quietly got out of his closet. I snuck behind him and covered his mouth. I slit his throat. He tried to yell and resist. Sooner or later he was dead. I pushed him on the ground in a puddle of his blood. I then went back to my truck and went home to sleep. I woke up to the same situation as the day before. My family was gathered. This time the report was about Remi.
  "They'll get that son of a gun!" Yelled my father. My family was in distress. Little did they know they were living with the killer. My phone had died and I had to plug it back in. When it finally turned on I had a bunch of missed calls and messages from Jackie. She wanted to meet me once again. When I turned to head to the door my mother followed me.
"Where are you going?"
"To hangout with my friends."
"There's murderer on the lose."
"Maybe I'm the murderer." I smirked. She shook her head.
"Be careful." She said and then I left. I met her in our usual spot and she came into my truck.
  "I can't believe you did it again!" She chuckled. She wasn't phased.
  "You don't feel bad?" She questioned.
  "No, and you?"
  "I didn't do it, you did." She acted as she had no part in this.
  "I know, and I'm okay." I was being honest.
  "You're such a hot killer." She got closer. The way she looked at me after I killed someone made me want to faint. I was so utterly in love. That's all I felt. I only felt love, and that was for her. I would do anything for her. After this day passed on Jackie and I spent a lot of time together. I introduced her to my family, and I had met hers. We were getting to be serious. The murders were still in investigation but it had died down. No pun intended. September 8th came and it was the first day of my senior year. In the cafeteria there was a banner to sign in memorial of Remi. I of course did not sign it, and nor did Jackie. I held her hand as we walked through our school. I saw my group of friends sitting at a table in the cafeteria before class started. I walked passed them as they motioned me over. I noticed the table next to them was Remi's friends. They all looked so sad, but I didn't care. Everything seemed to be dying down a bit into the third week of school. I had gotten use to my schedule and my teachers. It was October 1st, 2011. A Monday. I got out of school and waited in my truck for Jackie to come. She was taking a long time. The parking lot was clear by the time she came out. She opened the door, and I could tell she was in distress.
  "What's going on?"
  "Mr.Ignus! He's always singling me out. He gives me poor grades, and it's not right because I'll have the same answers as the person next me me; they'll get an A and I get a D. He's a jerk. I confronted him and he just acted stupid and used smart remarks towards me." She explained crossing her arms.
  "I can kill him," at that point there was no sugar coating. I knew what I could do.
  "Really?" She perked.
"Sure," I shrugged.
  "Oh my goodness, thank you!" She smiled and kissed my cheek. I drove her home and then I went home. I went to my room and found the stuff. It was stained in dry blood. I wasn't going to clean it. I had to do research to find Mr.Ignus's house. It was located a half hour away. I printed the directions out and then I waited. When it was 2:15 am I left. I arrived around 2:45 am. I parked across the street. I picked the lock on the front door. I then went to find his bedroom. I ever so carefully opened his door. When I came into his tiny room there was his wife next to him. This time it would be more tricky. I got into there bed put my knees on there bodies, covered there mouths and slit the jugular. They struggled and tried to scream and then they were dead. The blood poored from there bodies all over their white sheets. I had to be careful not to get any on my clothes. The next morning school was called off. Cops were investigating his classroom. My family sat and stood around the TV watching the report. The look of horror was upon their faces.
  "Who could do such a thing?" My mother gasped.
  "This is out of hand." Kit stated.
  "It's a serial killer now," said my father. They all made remarks. Later on I met up with Jackie at a small diner in town.
  "Thanks," she smiled and touched my hand that was resting on the table. We ate our food and got into my truck.
  "I'm dating a serial killer," she grinned. She wasn't phased one bit. I smiled. She liked that I killed people. She thought it was hot. When I recognized this it changed a lot.