FOURTEEN

Mijin's POV

I saw Chaemi.

She saw us and waved.

We sat somewhere and Chaemi also sat with us.

"Choseohamnida!" She said and I said "for what?" "Because of me you got into accident and.... I..." she tried to explain but Jungkook stopped her "No, it's okay"

Jungkook went to order and she smiled mouthing "you better watch out" and I raised my eyebrows.

I gotta watch out.

He came and sat beside me giving our drinks.

And a person came to the store.

I smiled.

"Hi Mijin!!" Woozi waved

He sat beside Chaemi and Jungkook looked at both us. He cleared his throat and said "annyeonghaseo, Jungkook imnida" "oh, annyeong sumbaenim! Woozi imnida" woozi introduced and Chaemi looked like she was the only one lonely now.

We did talk and kinda joked around.

Chaemi was most of all quiet which was unusual but, meh!

Although Jungkook looked a little jealous when woozi came.... MY KOOKIE IS JUST SO KYUTTT BEING JEALOUS!!😍

It was 7:15 so we decided to eat together while Chaemi went back to the boy's dorm since BigHit had not found a dorm for her yet.

We ate in a restaurant and walked home.

I got in the lobby of JYP and went to my dorm.

And you know what? I was greeted by a crazy momo who keeps shouting 'JIMIN I LUV U' all over the place.

I chuckeled and she laughed along with me and are now screaming "WE WILL RULE THE WORLD TOGETHER!!!"

Wutt?

When did 'JIMIN ILY' turn into a 'WE WILL RULE THE WORLD TOGETHER!!!'?

Okay, now Momo is screaming like a mad bull.

I gotta stop her

"Hey! Chill out! You act like an insane woman over there!" I shouted and momo smiled "Mian, I'm just really happy right now"

(A/N me too momo, me too)

"Tell me what happened?" I asked

MoJin's POV
--STORY TIME--
I was walking until I looked back and saw no one there.

I told Jimin and I saw his smirk and said "Well now that we're alone, shouldn't we do something together?"

(A/N Oohh! Pervert Jimin strike one!)

"L-like w-w-what?" I stuttered "You're so cute~" Jimin oppa said and pinched my pink rosy cheeks.

"Like maybe, going to the arcade?" Jimin oppa asked and I nodded which made him smile and put his arm around my waist.

I looked away for a moment and smiled in secrecy.

We went to the arcade and we first played the basketball one.

I first tried shooting and I failed considering I was not tall enough.

Jimin oppa is taller than me, so maybe he can do it?

He took one ball and shoot which it got in. Jimin oppa was jumping and celebrating his victory as I rolled my eyes. Although, he looked cute when he smiled widely.

We kept shooting until the game finished and Jimin shot more than me.

I pouted "awww~ don't pout babygirl~" Jimin cooed and hugged me from behind.

My pout turned into a smile as I saw the penguin doll in the claw machine.

He smirked and started playing the claw machine to get me tue penguin doll.

It was the ONLY ONE in the claw machine.

My eyes were glued to the claws and it....

GRABBED THE PENGUIN DOLL!!

I was smiling so wide when the penguin came out and Jimin oppa gave it to me.

He smiled and said "Here's your penguin" and I kissed him on the cheeks and my entire face was red tomato.

Jimin's face was shocked at the same time happy and and we held hands walking to the photo booth.

We took lots of pictures.

There were funny ones, scary ones, wierd ones and even romantic ones.

We laughed at our pictues.

Jimin oppa then, put his arms one me "Let's do it~" he whispered in my ears and now my cheeks are rosy pink.

(A/N Yeah! Pervert Jimin strike two)

I asked "w-what's t-the i-i-i-it?"and he laughed.

My mind was confused and Jimin oppa said "Let's go to the movies!!"

And hus hand is still on my shoulders but I don't mind.

We reached the theatres and my eyes notice someone.....

Ji Soo.

My ex boyfriend...

--STORY TIME OVER--

"Wait what?! Your ex?!" Mijin said as she was panicking.

I raised one of my eyebrows and asked "So what do I do now Mijin? Ottokhae?"

"Continoue your story please" Mijin pleaded and I told her the rest of what happened.
___________________________________

Hi Chingus!

Huehuehue!

Anyway, when I woke up in the morning and saw that this book has 1.55k readers!!😃

I am so happy!!😂

Thank you for reading my story guys!

Although I'm 12 years old right now, I feel proud of my book.

If there is any mistake, please do tell me.

Anyway, if any of you has instagram feel free to follow my instagram and I'll follow you back.

I have 2 instagram account, one personal and one for kpop.

Personal one
@ kennistjoe23304

Kpop one
@ kpoplover230304

Media above is Jungkookie, HE'S JUST SO CUTE😍

Vote.comment.share.
Kpoplover230304