Part 3: project

May POV: I walk in and sit next to Erica up the back. Mr Harris walks in and automatically starts writing on the board.

"Class, I'm surprised most of you actually showed up seeing half of you are failing this class because you don't pay any attention."

Gosh I hated this teacher and it seems that he hates us.

"So to start this lesson off we are going to do a little experiment. I'm going to change the seating arrangement and sit you in seats based off your grades."

With that half the class let out a groan figuring out that they won't be sitting next to their friends.

"Okay, can our top two pupils, Danny and May please sit down the front."

For once I wish i wasn't so smart. I don't mind sitting next to Danny he is alright and probably the nicest of my sisters friends. It's having to sit up the front near Harris that's annoying me.

Erica is sat up a few rows behind me which unfortunately means we can't talk and that she is on her own.

"I am now assigning you a project which you have to do with the person next to you. I don't care if you don't like them so don't come up and ask to switch. I'm gonna make this simple and you need to work with the person next to you. You have to find a very important chemical reaction , write about it and create an experiment for you to show in front of the whole class. You have to finish this today. Let's get started."

"Where do you want to start?" I ask Danny.

"How about the computer room. "