Part 8

May POV : I go home and have a shower. When I get out I see I have a message from Erica.

I know you're having a bad time with Lydia and all that so I was wondering if you wanted a sleepover tonight. Make sure to bring your bag for school tomorrow xx - Erica

I shout down to my mum asking if I'm allowed to go. She allows me so I pack my bags then go to ericas house. I knock the door and ericas little sister opens the door.

"May!" She screeches.

"Hey there little bunny how are you."

"I'm good Erica is upstairs if you want her."

"Thank you."

I go upstairs into ericas room and sure enough she is sitting on the bed. When she sees me she gets up and engulfs me in a hug. We get everything ready for the sleepover. We watch movies and eat ice cream getting ready for our next day in school. We eventually fall asleep and when we wake up in the morning everything is fine.

.....................................

It all starts in PE. We were doing rock climbing and I was with Isaac lahey. Seemingly he had changed. He was very nice but we weren't as close as me and Erica. The problem with the wall is that I'm petrified of heights. I start at the bottom and slowly scale my way up. When I'm 3/4 of the way up I notice that Isaac has finished and has made his way down. That's when I make the mistake to look down. It's as if everything is in slow motion. The world is quickly getting further away and everyone's voices are getting muffled.

That's when I fall. It's as if everything is in slow motion. I brace for impact but it never comes. I open my eyes and see that Scott had caught me.

"Thanks" I mutter.

"No problem."

He puts me down and see that everyone is laughing at me except from Erica, Scott, stiles and Allison. I knew Isaac had changed but I didn't expect him to laugh at me. I walk over to Erica with my head down.

"Reyes, Stilinski!" Coach shouts.

Erica starts climbing but stops when stiles arrives at the ground. I can tell that she is panicking.

"Erica it's okay just slowly come back down. " I shout.

"She has to finish this." Coach says.

"Coach she might not be able to. You know she's epileptic." Allison says.

"Why did I not know that. Erica. It's all right to fall there's a mat to catch you. Just let go." Coach says.

Erica lets a breath go and then falls to the ground. People start laughing at her but I go over to help her. We go in to the changing rooms and when no one notices we sneak out. We need to do this for ourselves. Erica goes first. When she gets halfway up I can tell she is about to have a fit.

"ERICA. ERICA JUST FALL. HELP HELP. PLEASE SOMEONE JUST HELP." I scream. As she lets go Scott and Allison come running in the room. Scott catches her.

"Put her down on her side." I say.

Other people start filing in.

"Someone phone an ambulance." I say.

A few minutes later an ambulance arrives. I go with Erica since no family is there. Whilst we're in the ambulance I phone her mom and tell her the full story. When we arrive at the hospital she gets taken in to a room. Once she is stable a nurse comes in to tell her that she has to take medicine and I can tell it is making Erica upset. When the nurse leaves I go to Erica.

"Even though I hate them I'm going to get you Reece's to cheer you up." I say.

As I leave I see a strange man walking his way towards the area that ericas room it's Derek hale. I presume someone he knows has the same problem. I go to the vending machine and when I come back I see ericas mom. I give her a hug and she tells me Erica fell asleep. I nod my head and give her the Reece's. I then go to see my sisters room. When I near her room I see lots of police officers. I see the sherif and go over to him.

"What's going on. Where's Lydia."

"I'm assuming your mom never told you."

"Never told me what."

"Lydia's missing."

Once again my world slows down. My knees give out and I would have fell to the floor if the sherif didn't catch me. Sobs echo the corridor as I think of my sister. She could be anywhere, hurt scared. Then the worst came to my mind.

Dead.