Part 6: Worried

May POV: Jackson phoned an ambulance since I was still in shock.

My sister could be dying right now and I can't do anything to save her.

Soon the ambulance arrive and load her in. I take the ambulance with her since I am family. For the whole ride I'm just holding her hand. I don't want her to die.

She can't die.

As soon as we reach the hospital loads of doctors and nurses come out and take her to surgery. As soon as she is gone I have a break down. The tears won't stop falling and load sobs echo from my chest. Two arms are put around me and guide me over to the chairs.

I look up to see a nurse looking down at me with sympathy.

"Hey there, I know this is just happened but I'm wondering is it would be possible if you could fill out some forms since your mother isn't here. Would that be okay?" She asks with kindness flooding through her voice. I shyly nod my head in reply. I take the clipboard and fill in as many of the questions as I can. I hand the clipboard back just as Jackson comes in.

"Where is she?" He asks with panic through his voice.

"Surgery. As soon as she came in that's where they took her. I just finished writing down her details." I say whilst trying not to cry.

Jackson then pulls me in to a bear hug and keeps muttering the words "everything will be ok" in to my hair.

This is the side of Jackson that not a lot of people see. To others he is ruthless but inside he does have a heart.

My mom comes in and sees me crying. And rushes to give me a hug. "Hey blondie, how's strawberry?" She asks. I love the nicknames that my mom comes up with for us.

"She was took straight in to surgery and I just had to fill a few forms for her." I reply.

"Well I'm going to ask a nurse how she is , ok, so you 2 just relax and take a seat because I'm sure she is ok." With that my mom leaves and I take a seat next to Jackson.

*****30 minutes later*****

Lydia comes out on a bed with a few nurses and doctors pushing her. I jump up and follow the doctors to the room that Lydia will be staying in until she gets better.  They soon leave making my mom, Jackson and I left in the room.

We all grab a seat and sit down. We wait in silence for about ten minutes until Jacksons phone goes off.

"I need to go but if there is any sudden changes let me know immediately and I will be here." He says. He then proceeds to give me and my mom a hug then leaves.

After a few moments my mom falls asleep leaving only me and an unconscious Lydia. I decided I wanted to tell her something even if she couldn't hear me.

"Hey strawberry. I should have done something out in the field but instead I was useless. If you can hear me now I want to tell you this: you are safe. You are loved. You are wise. And I need you now because I know dad will come back and then everything with mum will be messed up and I will probably need my sister to talk to. So basically what I'm trying to say is that I need you and that I always have."

I then wipe a few tears away. I hold her hand and slowly fall asleep.

(((Very emotional)))