17

Once again I wake up in my bedroom unknown to how I got in here. The previous nights incidents keep flashing in my head. Silent tears fall down my cheeks as I see the cut on my shoulder isn't deep but is like a scar. Nothing a bit of makeup can't hide. I wipe my tears away and get out of bed. I'm still I my outfit from last night. I grab a pair of blue skinny jeans and a pink spaghetti strap loose top and make my way to the shower. Once I've washed away the dry blood I step out and get changed.

When I get down the stairs the first thing I see is 4 Macy's bags full of outfits. Lydia probably went shopping for our outfits. Speaking of the queen herself. She comes strutting round the corner with a bag of balloons and some banners.

"Now that you're up you can blow up the balloons and stick up some banners whilst I make the punch. Also we are going to Allisons in an hour to go through the outfits."

Lydia can be so annoying but I still love her. Going over to the couch I start blowing up the balloons. About twelve balloons later I decide to take a break. I start putting banners everywhere. I go back to blowing the balloons and I'm thankful when I finish the last balloon. Unfortunately I don't get a seconds rest. Lydia throws a pair of shoes at me and drags me out of the house. I'm shoved in her car and we drive to Allisons.

Lydia parks her car in Allisons driveway and turns towards me.

"You get the bags out of the boot whilst I go and get the door."

I mock salute and make my way out or the car door and open the boot. Inside is 7 bags of Macy's dresses. With 3 on each arm and 1 covering my face I make my way in to the argents household. As I pass me argent he gives me a confused look.

"Do you need any help."

"No I'm fine. I'm used to it."

He nods his head and shuts the door leaving me to the most difficult part.

The stairs.

Slowly lifting one foot at a time I make my way up the stairs. Once I reach the top step I feel confident. Ready to stride in to Allisons room but I accidentally miscounted the stairs and tripped on the last one. Scattering the bags everywhere.

"Owwww"

"May hurry up I want to show Allison the dresses."

I pick up the bags and walk in to Allisons room.

"That's a lot of bags Lydia."

"Don't worry. Most are for me. But this dress is so Mays color."

Lydia held up a blue tight fitting dress with two gaps at the side. I instantly fell in love.

"I love it."

"I know."

We heard a knock at the door and turned around to see Allisons mom.

"Allison can I speak to you."

"Now not really the best time."

"It will only take two minutes."

"Mom I need to get ready. We can talk after the party."

Victoria's face falls slightl and I can see that she is trying to keep a brave face.

"Okay."

And then she leaves us to go through all the dresses. Leaving me to wonder what was so important.

Sorry I'm on holiday so I'm not posting that much I'll try harder though xoxo