Chapter 1: Close enough to Perdition

Drum roll..... Lights on.....smoke-effects... actors! Ready! Action! Curtains up!

"Oh please. .Let me go. . I don't love you anymore. I have given everything for you.  

All these years I only entrusted my fragile heart to you, but instead of taking care of it, you ruined it, you broke it. How could you?" 

CUT!!!!! Actors out. . . .

Ooopss... Hi guys intense! That is just part of my insane imagination 

But actually, I do love to act and show my stage actor potentials.. ajajaja..

Well well well! Anyway.... going back to reality...I wish I could wipe away my tears and abolish all my sorrows in life... with the SIMPLE CUT...

When you're in the verge of breaking down and you don't want to prolong it anymore....just say the magic word CUT

But it's impossible, and it won't be as simple as that. But I'm still hoping.... ajajaja..just kidding!

Okay... let's move on to my purpose of intruding this wattpad world... to share a story..

Ohh of course! But I will not share my own story, because I don't want to be featured on TV or in a drama anthology for my life is full of drama and challenges... so I will just share a story fabricated in my itchy brain. ajajaja..

Let's do it.... I choose you...go pikachu... (LoLx)

I won't start this by once upon a time or long time ago.. This is not a fairytale..

Childhood days...(Grade six graduation)

Our First honor is....... Pakito Abaniko (clap clap clap).. 

The crowd is cheering... and now I'm about to deliver my speech...

To our dear teachers...to our beloved principal...my friends....classmates...my family.. a pleasant morning.

(fast forward)

Thank you so much and again good morning! 

I saw the smile of the people I love. It seems that they are really proud of me.

"Kit... I'm so proud of you... and I love you" my mama said with tears.. 

(Teleserye scene)...we hugged each other, together with my papa. 

Then we went home... we have simple celebration for my success in school..

Hey by the way, we are just a simple family. The income of my parents is barely enough for our day to day needs. No extravagant way of living...that's why I studied in public school.

"So... pa.. as you promised If I'll be on top of my class you're gonna enroll me in an exclusive school." I excitedly exclaimed.

"Well buddy... that's just my way of challenging you...it's just a freaking joke.. As if you don't know our economic status. YOU WILL NEVER be in that FOR-RICH-KID-ONLY school. 

I'll enroll you in our nearby public school so it will be less expenses for us" papa said.

But pah.... "No buts... don't you like it. You will just walk... it's a good exercise and you'll never be late.." he added..

Everything went black..

While we are amidst our celebration I'm only looking at my mama..papa and my two little brothers... watching them...eating...laughing and enjoying the day.

They are so happy, but me.. I think my world is already pulverized... my dreams are put into bubbles and then suddenly popped.

I wanna scream.. I wanna shout... I wanna leave... I wanna die.... I did everything just to be number one... advance read...listen well to my teachers... and review a lot for all my exams.

Everything...just to comply to the promise of my father. All my efforts are worthless. all...(unconsciously...my tears are falling)

Then I run away from them. I went to my small yet organized room I threw my medals. The books on my table and all the things that approached my blurry sight.

I cried.... I cried not just a bucket of tears but I think a drum of it. 

Then I saw our class picture on the floor. I picked it up and cried again saying "Friends... I'm sorry.. I won't be able to be with you conquering the high school life... I'm sorry...."

I put that picture close to my heart..... And I'm still crying.... then my eyes slowly closed.

Still my eyes are emitting tears...as if there's an open faucet in my eyes...until I fell asleep....and leave everything to the cold gloomy odd night.

xxxxx ooppss xxxxx Im still cooking for the next chapter