Chapter 4: The Encounter

Hey folks! Here's my fourth chapter. I am trying to put some garnish but I can't. I'm not that artistic eeheje..

So here we are. We went home. As usual I confine myself in my dark dusty room.

Yeah that's right. There's a dust, because after that world shaking happening in my life I dont have the courage to face the world.

I don't have energy to do. such task.

All I want is to lay on my bed and sleep.

Coz through sleeping, I can gain a complete rest and of course I have no chance to think of my grievances.

Then while I'm having my selfie and EMOment, the door abruptly closed, which I left it open earlier. That really frightens me huh! hmftt something suspicious ha! (kumoConjuring lang...#secret)

But I just ignored it, coz if I make it a big deal, ohhh nevermind! I said nevermind.

For almost a month, the same things are happening to me. I think that's now my routine, to have a house arrest.

----------- 0__0 ----------

Enrollment day has come.

A day which I don't want to come. Arggggh.. Dunno what to do. Still the fact that I'll be on that school wasn't absorbed by my clever mind and my erstwhile-kind-heart. There is no use for being so emotional, I'll just go with the flow. And try to be what I want to be and what I should be.

Well who am I to disobey my parents? who am I? (oopss I don't want to sing, the rain we'll be visiting us)

So no choice but to endorse myself to that very walking distance school.

" Hayy Pakito, imagine you are going to walk for your entire high school life? Omigass.. instead of having a muscle on my arms.. muscles will be emerged on my long legs. eeww long- legged with muscles on it??, Quite awkward and unpleasant right?" Just saying to myself.

So much for my various complains. Oryt. This is it we have to go.

"Kit.... Let's go... Kit.... Kitt.. PAKITO ABANIKO hey let's go"my mama angrily called me..

Oh.. sorry for letting your nerves out.. ajajaja..

I just realized. The name Pakito doesn't suit me. With this kind of cuteness and such a celeb appeal.. How could my parents give me such stinky and very abnormalistic name like this. Just kidding. I don't wanna be cursed by my parents.

----- In Tagmais National High School -------

Students are playing, running around the school ground. Teachers are having their chismax (gossip) mode. Some parents are laughing as if their entire jaw will drop, and I'm also thinking of the possibility that there's an excursion of saliva. oooops (sorry to those who are having their meal)

"Mah... are you sure? this will be my school? mama! I will just sell my kidney, please I don't want here. I want in Periwinkle High School"

"Pakito, shut up?? your kidney.. no way... its a no no! A big no no! But ....if you want you can also sell your liver, your pancreas even youre heart,oh I forgot you don't have heart... ajajaja just fooling you around my son." mama crazily exclaimed.

"Mah, I thought you're gonna stop me or say your Vilma Santos lines ehhh!! grrr instead of doing that, you also put coal to a fire. I hate you mother. Okay plans terminated"

We proceeded to the registrar and in the cashier.

And there you have it, I am now enrolled in that freaking old odd school.

While we are walking away from the office. Someone blocked our way, he's Herald Kyle Peligroso, incoming first year too.

"Yow dude... Nice outfit huh! Nice hair and what a face. (Lol)Are you a freshman too?" Herald said.

"Excuse me! I'm busy.Just talk to me if I have already time. And by the way stop acting that we're close okay. Because we're not and we will never be. Goodbye" (medyo badboy..ajajaja)

"Easy man! cool down.You're so high blood. Look at you now. You have so many pimples. Wrinkles here.... ooopss" he added.

"Heyyy..(pointing out to him with my finger) heyy you have no right to degrade my reputation, dignity, pride and principle. According to Article blank Section I forgot. No one should discrminate and defame him/her. You don't know me. And I don't know you either. Well I'm the valedictoriam of our class"

"Hell I care. No one asks your educational background. Well I have to go. Bye! see you around."

Herald left me hanging.

pwwweeew

"Mahh.. look at him. That will be the kind of student I'll be studying with. Very arrogant and tackless. Why you didn't even defend me from that bully?"

"Ajajaja..he' s not bad as what you are thinking of I suppose. I'm tellimg you he'll be one of your good friends. Let's go home. Maybe your brothers are waiting for us "

"Friend??? What the heck. NEVER. grrrr.. I think my life will be miserable here"

They went home.....

Yipppiee.... end of this chapter. I find it hard to make this huh! ajajaja..dunno where to focus on. Well just wait for the next chapter. Still boiling..