Chapter 5: Hopeful Hope

OHh.. i'ts you again.. ajajaja thanks for reading huh! so here's Chapter 5. Magic Word! ENJOy

##Fast Forward##

A week before the opening of classes.

A few more days I will now be in a hell-like environment, shall I say close enough to perdition.

Maybe I should just accept the fact that Periwinkle is a big cross mark. And this kinda weird Tagmais National High School will be my second home.

Can I really call it as my HOME?? I don't think so, unless I can sleep or play whatever I want on that school. That is the only time I can call it as my second home.

"Kit,my son let's go" mama said

"let's go? where are we going? it's not my birthday today! you don't have to do this ma..you don't need to treat me outside, you can just cook for me, mama ajajaja"

"What duh! what are you talking about? We will buy stuffs for you, class opening is fast approaching. I think Kit, you should visit a doctor?" she said.

"A doctor? what do you think of me? insane? no I'm not. definitely not! certainly not! I am not.... ajajaja (evil laugh) you have nothing to worry about my dearest ma"

"I'm just kidding honey, I know you are normal, ajaja coz if you're not I'm gonna kill you, joke. ajajaja" she uttered

So guys, who needs a doctor? the choice is yours. All you have to do is to get your cellphone and type the name of your choice space your name and send it to yourself... ajajaja just an ice breaker.

Okay let's go back .

So I, together with mama and my two naughty brothers went to the shop to procure our school supplies.

As expected the two gremlins are very excited, choosing the cover of their notebooks.

Why most students are like that, They keep on choosing the best cover instead of choosing the best quality of paper.

Anyway, it's their choice .

Since it's a week before the class opening, bookstores and other shops are quite polluted and crowded, rush hour or last minute as they said.

Okay... Hmm I already picked some cool notebooks

and classic ballpen.

So I went to the shelf where books are located and started browsing. Of course I search for the books of Bug Goong, one of the most famous and renowned writers of all time. His books and creations are really remarkable. The way he threads his words, well its almost perfect, and each line leaves a vivid represantation to the reader's mind. How great right!

While I'm reading secretly, I am smiling and laughing, someone caught my attention by saying:

"I like that book too! Bug Goong is really funny, isn't he? I almost completed all his series books. The way he threads his words, well its almost perfect, and each line leaves a vivid represantation to the reader's mind. How great right!" the girl said.

"heyy.. that's what I have said earlier. You just repeated it. Don't you have your own?? Anyway it doesn't matter by this time"

"Ajajaja I'm sorry.. It's not my intention to memorize your lines. It's always happening to me. That's why many people are saying that I have a photographic memory. By the way I'm Seraphin Joy Amorduo. Incoming first year at Tagmais National High School" she exclaimed.

"Oh really, I'm also incoming freshman at TNHS. ajajaa what a destiny ajajaja.. Seraphin Joy! A photographic memory??? ajaja I like it. Two thumbs up. Can we be seatmates??

Ohh I'm Pakito Abaniko but, they call me Kit"

"Hi Kit, actually you don't need to say my full first name..People call me Era. oopss.. I'm not like the one who's on TV. I'm not a sexy star.. ajaja.. I'm just sexy.. joke, well Kit nice meeting you, I have to go, see you at the school. I hope we'll be classmates! bye " Era said.

"Nice meeting you too Era, Yeahh righy.See you around"

After that, we proceeded to the cashier and paid our items.

Then of course, we went home, but by this time, it's really manifested that I'm happy to know that there will be a potential friend in that school. We have similarities, that made us comfortable with each other. A friend....I will now have a friend. I hope so.

---hello there---

chapter 5 is over ajajaja.. I hope by now the storyline is getting clearer.

Chapter 6?? oih oh. TIME please ajajaja. Still on the process