Chapter 9: Battlefield

Here's my chapter 9. I'm so sorry if it takes time for me to make this.I'm really busy! Enjoy reading guys!

Fast Forward!

Weeks had passed High school life turned into extraordinary one.

--Recess Time-

Jakie with his gang thought of an evil plan. Michael Nasemplang, the psychic of Jakie suggested that

"we should put a dipper with water at the top of the door, so anyone who opens the door will be soaked in water. Ahihihi. It would be nice"

"Bright idea dude, I never thought that ahahah, let's see who has the funniest reaction" Jakie replied.

Well the gang went to the men's comfort room near their room and put a dipper filled with water and stayed in the stairway near the CR to wait for their first pathetic victim.

Then suddenly, Benny Batumbakal, their female-hearted boy classmate, well he calls himself Betty, went out of the room and decided to take a pee.

And when he's about to enter the CR, the gang got closer to him and started grinning, as if they are waiting for a bird to be caught in a trap.

And in his surprise, upon opening the door, the dipper with water fell down and poured into the entire body of Betty.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, Oh My gosh! what the hell is this? who made this Oh gosh! My lovely skin! My Belo lotion would be wasted. Argggg.. I hate it. My clean and scented uniform ohhhh really disgusting" Betty said in desperation.

While he is having his tantrums, the gang is laughing so wild.

"Ahahaha! Have you seen his face? It's really funny guys! This is quite fun. Look at him, he's so so rueful" Jakie exclaimed while laughing and pointing his finger to Betty.

"You made this? arrgg I'm gonna report you to our teacher. Look at me, you ruined my hairstyle, my shiny shoes and my soft face patted with expensive foundation. Arggggg I really hate you huh! Actually I can take all these, but you know what I can't, you broke my heart for doing this. All this time I'm been compromising my own good for this freaking feeling for you. Don't you remember Jakie, when you don't have assignment I let you copy mine. When you don't have ballpen I lent you mine, which forced me to use pencil instead. If you don't have money for your snacks, I gave my snacks to you! Don't you appreciate that? And now you put me in this such embarrasment!" Betty added while crying like a girlfriend left by her boy.

"Wow! I like it huh! What movie is that? ammmm.. You could be a superstar Betty. You act good ahaha! And our Best Actress Award goes to Betty Batumbakal.Clap Clap Clap!" Michael taunts.

"Will you please shut up!You don't know what's the feeling of being hurt, because we're different, you don't know how to love but me I know, I really do." Betty added.

Michael was just paralyzed upon hearing that.He just moved back.

"Well Betty. What happened to you now, is not our intention.I mean yeaah we have planted the trap but it's not meant for you. And wait, so now you are telling me that I used you all this time? So you are trying to say that I used you for my own welfare? Huh! I broke your heart? mmm. Hell I care! We are not lovers and it woudn't be." Jakie explained in high pitch.

" I didn't say that. You said that. Well my anticipation is really wrong.I just thought you do have feelings for me that's why you are so kind to me, you always asked a favor to me. The sweetness that you have shown me! All are lies. I can't take it anymore, I won't curse you because I still have feelings for you, but I'm telling you Karma exists." Betty added then he went away from them.