Save me!

Soft snoring woke me in the middle of the night, looking around then to the side of me and saw Jame laid in a tight curled ball. His face expression scrunched up and he started to breath heavily. He gripped my arm and screamed,

"LEENA!" He fought swinging his arms and I turn my side and pinned his wrists down and shushed him softly, his eyes jerked open and he pushed me off flipping me over and pinning my wrists. My eyes opened widely and a helpless gasp escaped from my mouth. His chest rose up and down rapidly then he finally realized what happened and let me go.

"Leena..." He mumbled and leaned down kissing me softly, this time I returned the kiss letting it grow more passionate. The kiss traced down my neck, I let out a soft sigh as he roughly kissed my neck. Suddenly lights reflected from the window and he tensed up then ran to the door.

"Chris! Chris?" He nervously looked out the window and gasped. "Leena you need to hide as fast as possible Chris wants t-" a sudden blast made my ears ring, I opened my eyes to see Chris holding a gun and Jame on the ground.

"JAME!!!" I screamed, tears built up in my eyes and I looked to Chris who was walking towards me with a sly smirk, he got his phone out and dialed a number keeping his eyes glued on me.

"911 what's you're emergency?" A woman answered. Chris laughed

"I did it...he's maybe dead. I have a gun and I shot someone. Now she's next..." I gasped and screamed then Chris jerked up his gun to my head and I stopped holding sobs back.

"S-sir don't do this. W-who are you? Tell me right now." she said studdering in nervousness.

"Find us...I won't say." He hung up and shot the phone then walked towards me grabbing my neck and crushed my lips with his. My eyes widened and I pulled back slapping him hard. He growled and took something out of his pocket and slammed it on my thigh, a piercing scream escaped from my mouth

"Please! Please stop!" I screamed sobbing and begging more and more. He tried to scream over me but I didn't listen then I heard a gun shot echo across the room. Thats when I tasted blood bubbling up into my throat. Looking down I saw a bullet wound to my side. Chris panicked and threw the gun down to the ground and stepped back. My eyes fell to Jame, but he laid there lifeless. Until I saw a small breath draw from him, he's alive... Then I lost consciousness.

My eyes fluttered open as I saw people surround me.

"She's awake!" They scream in joy. "She's awake." They repeated running out the room except for one doctor. He leaned down and smiled.

"H-how...long....w..." It was hard for me to speak...my throat burned, my vision was blurry, dizziness settled in. But great thing he knew what I wanted to ask. He took a clipboard from a table then looked at it and his eyebrows creased together.

"Seven months." Then it hit me...I seen my brother last...only about a year ago...almost two in a month now.
"Its December already?" I asked a little clearly now. He nodded once and set the clipboard down looking into my eyes. His eyes had a sense of worry. Sadness.

"The news want to speak to you. So does the police. One person..." He closed his eyes tightly my heart raced then I heard the heart monitor pick up faster and faster. The doctor rushed to me then gently stroked my hair and shushed me softly until my heart race went down. Then continued. "His description matches with a criminal record and goes by the name Chris. We seen the gun shot wound to his head and concluded it as suicide." He finished, relief washed over me.

"And Jame?" I asked full of hope,

"He's fine and stable, but he's suffering from a lot of pain on his leg. Then I remembered my wound on my leg from the blade and I unraveled the blankets off of me and seen bandages wrapped around my leg. I stared at it for a while then covered myself. "Police say that he is part of this crime. Is it true?" Yes...wait no! He's not! I care for him and he means everything to me! I....I love him! "Leena. Is it true?" He repeated. Instead I shook my head and didn't agree. The doctor let a tight smile grow on his face and he turned around grabbing the syringes and pulling one into his hand then he came to me. My heart had a full blown panic attack and I thrashed my arms and screamed. The doctor stepped back in surprise and yelled

"GET THE BACKUP NURSES AND RESTRAINTS NOW!" Soon nurses flooded into the room and each took my arms, legs, chest, and pulled my neck to the side. Hot tears streamed down my face as I felt the needle stick into my neck and I let out a helpless groan and soft sobs. The doctor pulled the syringe back and he sighed. Soon enough the nurses let me go,

"She's traumatize." Said one nurse.

"Poor sweetheart got maybe tortured and brainwashed" said another.

"She needs rest." The doctor said fbefore. They all turned around and froze when I said,

"I love him...and there's nothing... You can do about it. I'm not insane or brainwashed. It's the truth." Then I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Hoping I could see Jame one last time before I go...and he...goes...But don't dreams die after you make them? Hope they don't go away and that it'll happen one day...be careful what you wish for...because truth... Honestly hurts to hear and know.