Dead

Songs for this chapter;
The Devil Within- Digital Daggers

Feel Like Falling- Digital Daggers

(Leena)

"Jame!!" I screamed. No...not again. Not now...horror filled my eyes then footsteps and screaming erupted from outside. Cops. Jame. My eyes followed down to the door and both of them were on the ground unresponsive and not breathing. Painic, tears, scream, shout, yell, see, nothing, emotions, panic...panic...panic. Now. Then I snapped. My body controlled itself and I ran down the stairs and started to screams James's name continuesly, the police grabbed my arms and shushed me softly noticing my pregnant stomach and he gasped softly. Something was running down my leg... I looked down and noticed water...oh no... pain struck my stomach, legs, and chest. Panic. The pain overtook me and I gritted my teeth trying to stifle my screams. Nothing could keep me up and the pain my vision blurred and the shouts that were once clear to me faded more and more...

"Jame..." Was my last whisper.

(Jame)

She's calling wake up. Wake up, wake up, wake up!
My eyes fluttered open and I felt a liquified warmth around me, I choked and sat up quickly. It came to me that it wasn't my blood it was Chris's. He's dead. I confirmed it by seeing the bullet pierced into his head, a simple smile and relief washed over to me. He's dead. My shaky fingers ran through my hair and my senses snapped when I felt a presence behind me and a small cry intertwined with whimpers caught me off guard. Leena. I got up and turned around and saw the police man holding the small little human in his arms with a shocked look, his uniform was splattered with blood,

"Where's Leena!" My breath began to quicken and my heart pound against my chest. Don't be dead don't be dead... He gave me a small smile and chuckled.

"She's on her way to the hospital. She's responsive now and successfully delivered a baby boy." He handed the little baby to me and I willingly took him into my arms. The world that I longed for...is now here. He had Leena's nose and cute rosy cheeks...he's perfect...his chubby body was adorable to me...

"Nobody's going to hurt you... My little one. Our family's going to be safe...momma is coming home soon..." Suddenly his eyes opened and a small smile emerged then a squeal from the little baby in my arms. I smiled. "Hunter..." I said. "That'll be your name...Hunter."

Three years later...

(Leena)

I held my son's hand and looked down at him with a smile.

"Momma?" Hunter said quietly, Jame came through the doors and smiled as he kneeled down and kisses me sweetly and caressed my belly. I was pregnant again. It was a surprising news again. I loved it. He hugged Hunter tightly and Hunter grunted and tugged my sleeve.

"Sorry baby, what did you want to say?" I looked down. He smiled at me then sat up.

"Where's Chris?" He asked. Jame and I froze. We never talked about Chris around him, nor said any word about him.

"H-honey how do you know about that man?" I asked. Looking at Jame he looked at me shocked. My heart raced.

"Jason." Was all he said. Jason is around... He talked to my son...he's still here...he's here...

~The End~