Hellish Paradise

After fighting and fighting I got the syringe stuck in my neck even thought I didn't agree... My thoughts floated to Jame... How I miss him already. Why did I have to open the door? Why. I hate this life...but Jame means everything to me...and the baby.

(Jame)

A huge smile was plastered across my face. I gotta text Leena that I got the job. I thought. When I did I grabbed my phone and looked at the messages, this doesn't seem right. The messages I sent to Leena was never seen...even the question. My eyebrows creased.

Want me to go to the store tonight to buy the baby things?

Nothing. My heart began to race then I stepped on the gas then took sharp turns, something doesn't seem right. I thought. Finally I got to the house and jumped out of my car then ran to the door. It was unlocked. I pushed the door open and started to get out of breath.

"Leena?!" I screamed. No answer. I started to search around the house, but she was nowhere to be found. Tears streamed down my face and something glowed in the light and I glanced at it, it looked oddly familiar. A gasp escaped my mouth "the syringe." There's only one person that has possession of those things...Chris. My fingers raked through my hair and I picked up the syringe. Anger boiled my blood and my soul flooded in darkness then I smirked devilishly. "Chris you made a bad choice...no matter how far you are...I will find you...you have my girl...and my baby...if I find you..." I tightened my grip on the syringe and laughed in a low tone. "I'll make the death for you slow and painful..."

(Leena)

Chris slowly walked me to the stairs and helped me up slowly in each step after that I slowly took my hand from his and crossed my arms. Somehow this house looks familiar...

"You probably recognize this place. Hm? You grew up here...first steps...first birthday party...first words...Caleb protecting you...those police officers taking you away in your sleep..." A smirk grew across his face as tears bubbled around my eyes and my grip got tighter around my shirt.

"How do you know this...how did you find this place?..." I said through gritted teeth. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me then whispered

"You're brother..." He cooed and kissed my neck. I pryed his hands off of me and pushed him away.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER?!" I screamed. He growled and lunged at me then pinned me down on the ground. I whimpered and started to cry "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I repeated he tightly gripped my mouth and put it straight to make eye contact with me.

"If you love me...you'd let me give you affection...you'd also let me..." He paused when he heard a knock on the door. His head jerked to the side and he groaned. "Say a word and you will regret it." He got up and opened the door and talked to a man, a cop to be exact. He stumbled on his words and sighed. "I've never seen her officer." He says, the man stayed silent. Then laughed.

"She's been through a lot and now missing again...hellish paradise if you ask me...hey...you look a lot like-" his voice was cut off by a gun fire. I screamed and started to go into shock and panic. He slammed the door pulling the body into the living room and ran to me quickly and shushed me softly stroking my hair.

"Leena hey, hey calm down shh! Sweetie its okay. He's just asleep. He's asleep..." I whimpered and my vision began to blur.

"He's asleep?" I mumbled letting my eyes get heavy.

"Yes...its okay now...nobody will ever take you...no one..." Was his last words before I fell in unconsciousness.