Help!

I began to feel breathless as I stood by the window. Something didn't seem right and the feeling made me uneasy... My mind flashed back to Jason. While he leaned down and did horrible things to me he whispered something I almost couldn't hear,

"You couldn't escape...you never will..." The soft echo went through my mind playing back over and over again. Jame shuffled around on the bed frowning and realizing I'm not on there and he opened his big blue eyes.

"L-Leena?..." He mumbled sleepily, my head jerked around and my eyes met his.

"Yes babe?" I said softly going towards the bed and I sat back down. He pulled me down and hugged me tightly,

"What's wrong?" He asks his raspy voice. It calmed me easily...

"N-nothing." I answer burying my face on his chest gently. His heartbeat was slow and his breathing was steady. I tightened the hug and he looked at me strange then pulled apart.

"What's wrong Leena." He frowned. I bit my lip in tension.

"Jason...." I confessed finally, "he said something to me...it haunts me and I'm... scared." Tears threatened my eyes. He smiled softly and kissed me gently. A smile grew on my face.

"Babe...you'll be fine...he's gone." He told me, my eyes grew heavy and I looked down and seen the syringe in his hand going to my arm.

"Jame!" I yelped and jumped away from him. His smile faded and replaced with a sickening smirk. No! Wake up Leena wake up! But I didn't know if I really was a dream... He got up from the bed and came to me slowly.

"Leena this is good for you..." He told me softly then slowly pinned my wrists up. Shock and paralyzation made my body freeze. Tears swiftly came down my face, Jame wiped them away with his finger and kissed me then injected the syringe roughly into my arm. I screamed and pushed him away breathing heavily. Jame snarled and pulled a gun out and I gasped. "I hate you." Then pulled the trigger.

A gasp escaped from my lips as my body jerked up. Jame grabbed my shoulder and stopped me from hitting each other. Only an inch was left between us. My heavy breathing slowed down and my eyes closed as Jame hugged me gently.

"Tell me." Jame whispered into my ear, I shook my head and started to quietly sob in his arms. He laid back and pulled me on his bare chest. I buried my head on his chest and let my tears roll down my cheeks, Jame would never do that... I assured myself over and over again finally letting my eyes get heavy and let it take over me.

(D.J)

As I drove to the flower shop my mind wandered off to Jason. My fingers lightly traced on my lips as I remember Jason kissing me the day Leena had gone missing.

"She's never coming back...so what's the use?... You we're perfect when you came here...I knew right then that I loved you...sweetheart..." He cooed in my ear. I never liked him...but the things he did to me...makes me like it. My cheeks heated up and my heart raced rapidly. I frowned and shook my head then sighed. I'm not in love with a guy that hurt and raped Leena... No!!! I stepped on the brake hard and my body flung forward and I yelped then breathed heavily.

"DAKOTA!!!"