Kill Order +2

The gun was shaking a little, but I knew he would shoot any moment.

"You're so beautiful..." He cooed into my ear while he stroked my hair. I flinched and whimpered, "you're coming with me now..." He took a hold of my wrist, but I refused. Nobody was around. Hot tears stung my eyes and fell. No, no, no, no Jame please hurry!!! I don't want this to happen again! I thought as he continued to pull me forward. Then we both heard a soft faint car sound getting more loud every time we wait. Jame! His eyes filled with worry and he let go then started running. He jumped into his car then drove away. That car...looks familiar... I thought then gasped. Jason. But he? Who's he? Chris is dead, My brother hates Jason, Jame doesn't know Jason, Chris... My mind wandered to him. A car horn startled me into reality I looked up and seen Jame getting out of his car. He came up to me and had a soft smile pulling me into a warm hug and kiss. He walked me to the car and opened the door for me then closed it softly, the cold leather seat made me comfortable and sleepy... He got in and started the car then took off, I felt something go on my thigh and to find James's hand gently rubbing it made me smile and secure. Finally we arrived to my brothers house and seen Caleb waiting outside with a huge smile. I jumped out of the truck and ran to Caleb.

"CALEB!" I tackled him down to the ground hugging him tightly, he hugged me tightly not letting me go then giggled and started to cry.

"I'm so glad you're safe..." He whispered. We laid on the ground hugging each other and crying for about five minutes and we let go then stood up. Jame faced Caleb and smiled,

"Hi my name i-"

"Jame. I know. You saved my little sister. Thank you." He smiled back. I knew they would get along...thanks to Jame being my hero...

When we got to our house and unloaded all the things, cleaned my room up, and filled the closet with clothes I laid down exhausted. Jame came into my room with a towel around waist and his hair floppy and soaked from the shower. A smile crept on my face then giggled. His six pack and chest was lip biting. I bit my lip and realized he was looking. He started to walk to me and hovered over me, he leaned down and kissed my neck roughly I moaned softly and so did he,

From there on there is going to be sexual events happening between people. If you are uncomfortable during these types of things then skip on to the next chapter or wait for the next update. There will be a lot of detail containing sexual contact. Keep reading at you're own risk.

He peeled my shirt off and unclipped my bra then started to kiss my collarbone then down to the space between my breasts. My breath quickened as he kept going lower, he lowered my skirt and threw it off to the side then ripped off my underwear until I was completely exposed. His tongue started to glide down and he disappeared. Confusion filled my head and I gasped when I felt his tongue teasing me then gently going up and down.

"I want to taste every single inch of your body..." He moaned, his dirty comment made me blush and beg for more. As he he set his body down on me, but not quite I felt something tickle me a little then I stared into his eyes.

"This will only hurt for a little bit..." He told me as he suddenly trusted into me, I gasped and moaned loudly gripping the sheets tightly into my hands. I tilted my head back he licked my neck then kissed me roughly and passionately. I felt a certain spark pass through me and a flame of fire wash over me. Everything felt great.

"O-oh god!" He moaned and trusted in then bit his lip. I moaned then closed my eyes tightly as the pressure soon relieved from inside me. He fell back and all that was left was sharp heavy breaths. Then my vision went black.

I awoke next morning sticky with sweat so I got up and grabbed a new pair of clothes for today and headed towards the shower and cleaned off my body. The warm water trailed down my back giving me gentle chills, the door opened and I saw Jame looking at me with a soft smile, but sleepy eyes. As soon as he hopped into the shower time slowed to a stop.

We ate breakfast and decided to go outside. Then I remembered Jason... But I didn't want to tell Jame... He wouldn't ever let me go out not even open the windows! So I stayed silent the whole car ride staring out into the country farm land smiling every time I see a little baby or children playing. That had me to think...will I ever have mine without fail?... I hope...