Old Job, New people

Jame decided to take me to the flower shop and get flowers for our home, I tried to convince him no, but he insisted sternly and I kept my mouth shut the whole time. We walked in with our hands laced together to meet a nice wonderful girl named D.J. she was the most ecstatic person I've met in my entire life!

"Welcome to Sunny beach flowers how may I assist you today?" She said with a wide smile.

"Um we're here because we are interested in buying two bouquets in a vase." Jame said nervously, she squinted her eyes at him then walked away. That look wasn't right...I thought then I squeezed his hand and smiled. Jame looked at me and gave me a little worried look, but managed to smile. My eyebrow arched up as he looked away, she came back with the same flowers Jame gave to me two years ago. Chills went down my spine as I thought about it, "stay here while I pay." He told me then walked away. A strong hand fell on my shoulder I yelped and jumped up.

"Shut up..." A man said. It was Jason... He put his mouth on my neck and gently kissed it biting hard on the bruise mark. I gasped then pushed him away, Jason snarled and grabbed my wrist and put my into a chokehold tightly "shut up bitch!" He whispered harshly. Then he dragged me away into a dark shed and locked the door then started to rip my clothes from me then his also and he roughly groped my body. I screamed out for Jame, but I soon lost hope when I heard no footsteps or yelling. He kisses me, but I laid there struggling for air. Suddenly a sharp pain stung my cheek... He...slapped me. "Kiss me back idiot!" I shook my head refusing then started to cry out loudly hoping to hear Jame. Still nothing. Then I felt pressure, he started to do horrible things that I was scared of...then I heard a shout.

"Leena? Leena!" Running footsteps came to the shed and he busted down the door and growled pulling Jason off of me. Jame started to punch him hard on his nose Jason let out a groan then Jame threw him outside and kicked him hard on his side, Jason jerked and held his side screaming for Jame to stop. "Never....touch my girl." He warned with a deep voice. Jason whined.

"F-fuck you." He spat. Jame smirked then knocked Jason out. Jame ran to me and picked me up hurriedly dressing me and hugged me shushing me softly as he strokes my hair. I continued to sob.

"Hey...shh everything's okay now...I'll make you a promise okay?...I'll never let you go..." He said. I nodded and buried my face on his chest.

The rest of the car ride home was silent. None of us spoke a word. Until we got home, he told me how he was planning to get a job for the "family" I told him I was planning to get a job for the hospital and he agreed. Everything's settled...just one thing...Jason.

Hey guys well this is the new update! But I got to say that its going well. Hope you guys like it love y'all!~Fantasy_Nightmares