Hope

(Jame)

"Jame." D.J called out searching for eye contact. I looked over with a cold stare, but quickly changed it. She smiled softly and rubbed my back up and down gently soon I pushed her hand away.

"What." I respond cooly.

"Look I know she's mi-"

"Get out." I interrupt. Her eyes widened,

"But- J- I-"

"I said GET OUT!" I scream. Tears fill her eyes and she apologize softly and walked away closing the door behind her. I bit my lip hard as tears rimmed around my eyes, my temper has been short without Leena here. Chris has her and I have no idea where she is...I'm scared.

The police department called and I rushed downstairs quickly to retrieve the call.

"H-hello?" I studdered to greet.

"Mr. Young?" A woman came into the phone. "We've pin pointed a close location..." My hopes started to rise, but my anger flooded through my veins. I grinned devilishly and brought my knife to my hand and began to caress the blade.

"And that is?" I cooed. She sounded cut off,

"We're not al-"

"BULLSHIT!" I screamed. She yelped and sighed.

"Sir-"

"Tell me...she's my girl. She's missing for months and I don't want her dead over your mistakes ma'am. Tell me or so help me I s-" she cut me off by a man talking to the phone.

"Her blood was found on the ground in Havek forest. Now everything's been taken care of and proved it was her blood. But one sample was corrupted by another blood type that was a name to go my Chris Albortraz though it doesn't make sense. Him alive when proved dead. That isn't right..." His voice came quiet again. My heart pounded against my chest rapidly.

"Sir. He fakes his death." I realized as I nervously raked my fingers through my hair as he sighed sharply.

"Yes. We know. Matters are in your hand to take this sir." He confirmed. Those words rolling off of his tongue was music to my ears...I stared at the pistol on the table and smirked.

"We move forward. I know Havek forest like any other thing. There's a old house there...and she used to live there..." The man on the other line choked on what seems to be him drinking coffee because he cursed and hissed in pain. He cleared his throat and spoke softly...it sent chills down my spine.

"She's not dead sir. I know it...I'm the one that took her away when she was with nobody..." Then the line clicked and hummed. w-what?!

No time. I grabbed my pistol shoved it into my back pocket and blade. You're going to die Chris... Slowly...

(Leena)

My belly grew more and more and I didn't know if it was a boy or girl...Chris was determined it was a baby boy by the way its formed, but I decided that was nonsense. My hand rubbed over my belly and it was getting more and more hard to walk. As I walked upstairs by the help of Chris I turned to my room instead found myself in front of my mothers room...my hand touched the handle and sent chills down my spine. Then it clicked open. Breath Leena... Its only once. Then I pushed open the door.

(Chris)

He's coming. I know he is. My blood was dropped and so was hers...I'm so stupid! My hand raked through my hair roughly as I paced in her brothers room. Leena was quiet. Too quiet. My head popped out from the room and she wasn't anywhere to be seen. My heart dropped. She escaped? No. The doors were jammed when I broke then as soon as I went inside. Where has she gone.

"LEENA!" I screamed she screamed from being startled and she huffed.

"In my mothers room..." She said back, but a little annoyed. A smile appeared across my face when she always gets mad. Its cute. My footsteps were soft and she never noticed, her belly was more round and it seems that any time she could have the baby. Anytime. A son that I could have. He won't ever get...my son. I thought to myself. She took gently slow steps across the room, tears filled her eyes as it wandered everywhere. She was so beautiful. She decided to go barefoot since she has trouble with wearing shoes while she was with the baby. I lost track of time...shit! When is she gonna have her baby?!

"How much till?" I ask she jumps and turns around and huffs.

"Fuck you." She laughs I chuckle and apologize. "I'm eight months now." She smiles warmly. Only one month. Great. She grabbed my hand suddenly and I gasped a little then blushed a deep scarlet.

"He's coming." She said. My blood ran cold. Jame. I hate him.

"I know." I said coldly. Then tightened my grip on her hand and smiled.

"Hmm..." She looked into my eyes and let my hands go. Nows everything falling into place. I snaked my arms around her and leaned in closer she seemed shocked but in a way telling me no. Yet our lips touched...but she didn't do anything back. Its okay. I pull back and smile but she just forces one to me. God how it hurts me... Then I heard faint police sirens. Oh no. Two more, three more, four more. Shit! I let her go and run to the window and see a red truck by them. Jame. He's here. The moment I've dreamed. A sickening smirk spreaded across my face then I took out my blade then caressed Leena's cheek and kissed her again quickly. Then hurried down stairs and opened the door then took out my pistol only to meet James's pistol against mine. He smirked devilishly and laughed in a low tone.

"Been a while." He said.

"Hey. Brother. One month lucky I didn't kill the baby sooner." I reply. He gritted his teeth together and cocked the gun.

"One month my baby will come. You won't live to see..." He says in a warned tone. I laugh and look dead into his eyes.

"Put the gun down." I say.

"Fuck you." He replies. Only smirks came to our faces and he and I cocked our pistols again. Then fired.

"JAME!" Leena screamed.