Kill Order

(Jame)

My mouth felt dry and my lips quivered.

"Well?" The detective said breaking the silence. I clenched my fists until my knuckles turned white then one of the detectives saw and shifted umcomfortably in the seat.

"I...it started last year...I saw her at a flower shop. She was the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life: nice, kind, loving, and...perfect. I loved her...loved her so much. The-"

"So you loved her, but kidnapped her and tortured her." He interrupted and I got up angrily.

"You better shut the fuck up because I would never I mean NEVER hurt her alright?! She means everything to me and the only sick pervert and abusive son of a bitch is Chris! I'm glad he's dead because he wouldn't hurt my girl. So you better cut the crap of assuming because I'm hysterical with stupid things that aren't true. The chafe marks on her wrists yes my fault. I was only trying to control her. But I would never let my hands fall on her." Both detectives sat back in shock then the one with the notepad cleared his throat.

"We saw her head had a huge scar and her leg had a knife wound we assumed it was y-"

"That's assuming. With all due respect you were stupid enough to believe it was me when I made that statement just now. Why didn't you believe her? Sure I was there and saved her, but tell me...why didn't you believe her hm?" I went to the kitchen and pulled a bottle of beer out of my fridge and offered them some, but they politely said no. I sat back down and put a mouthful of beer into my mouth swallowing slowly savouring the rich taste,

"Well. We decided she has been into too much events and in shock to even speak straight. Ever since her breakdown when she saw the syringe we didn't think she was useful for information." My stomach dropped. The syringe. My face flushed into a shade of scarlet and the detective got suspicious, "anything about that?..." He sounded interested in how I reacted.

"It was Chris. I remembered that I walked in one time seeing him putting drugs into her when I was getting her food." I lied, I know I wasn't supposed to but I don't want to lose Leena. He sat back and sighed then finally agreed and moved on. Soon the session ended and I heard my phone ring, I glanced at it and seen a number. The hospital... I hurried and picked it up

"Hello?" The detectives stopped in their places when they heard me say hello. Leena's voice came into the line a little rapsy, but clear.

"Jame." She started and she coughed, "I'm going to be discharged today so I was hoping you would pick me up and take me home." My heart pounded.

"Home?" I asked.

"To my brother. He called me today and I told him I'll visit him...after that I'll stay with you, He already packed my things so I could take it to your house." A smile streached across my face and I giggled. She did the same I looked up to see the dectectives looking at me with a soft smile. I looked away and sighed.

"I'll pick you up in ten minutes then I can meet your brother alright?" I told her. She agreed and we exchanged our 'I love you's' and hung up. The detectives left and I was alone at last. They will never be coming back. Thank god. I chugged the last bit of beer and threw the bottle into the trash can and got my car keys.

(Leena)

The lady was nice, way better than the others that acted like I was an insane traumatized girl that knew nothing about the outside world. She handed me the papers and wished me good luck. I waited outside happily thinking about Jame and my brother and everyone...our future...suddenly a man came up to me and laughed then pulled me into a hug.

"Leena!" He said

"W-who are you?" I asked. He pulled back and smirked devilishly then grabbed my arm tightly then whispered.

"He told me I would find you here..." I struggled to get away in horror I screamed but then he pulled out a gun and pointed it to my stomach and shook his head shushing me.

Dun dun duuuuun!!!!!! Well guys hope you guys like the book so far! I would love to hear comments, suggestions, anything! Well until next update!! Love y'all! ~Fantasy_Nightmares