Chpt. 1 Before it All

a/n This is a prolong (I think that is what it is called), so this when Sam is going to move to Taurtis and the gang. Also Sam is talking to you as if you are his mind. Okay, to the story!!!!!

It is that time, again. The time to start over........again. You may be wondering, what the heck is going on?  Well, I live in Japan. I lived there my entire life, only once leaving it for a year. But because of my parents work, my family is on a plane right now going to live in the US. The reason why I am not going too is because they didn't have the money right now. You know, paying for the new house and plane tickets and other junk like that. And since I will be alone in Japan, they decided to make me move to a new town. There, I will be living with another student of the new school I am going to. I heard that their parents haven't lived with them ever since they were 8 years old. Dang....well, enough of that! Anyways, I have my train ticket with me right now; currently at the train station. My mom said that the train would take 45 minutes to get there, great. It was really early in the morning too; like 4:00 am. Just great again.

After what seemed like forever, the train finally got here. I handed my ticket in, and decided to sit at the back of the train. It was off. I look back at the station and my old town as it zoomed away; bring back bad memories. If you didn't know, I am a hybrid of a rabbit. So is the rest of my family. But, in school I got teased a lot because of this. I got called names like "bunny boy" and "girly" because of my gens. That is why I said again. The bullies sometimes got so rough that I had to move to many new schools, and towns. At first glance, when you see my beanie with bunny ears poking out, you think I'm a "bunny-wannabe." But I'm not. Those are real ears, and I even tuck in my fuzzy, bunny tail in my pants too. Also the fact that I am short, and have a famine body doesn't help my problem either. But.........that is in the past. This is most likely that last time I have to move anywhere else, well.....at least in Japan. This time, I really hope the same thing doesn't happen here.

I had been stuck in my vast thoughts that I didn't notice that the train just arrived in the new town. From what I saw outside the train window, this seemed a lot different from my last town. It was very small looking, with assumably not a lot of residents. I guessing that my high school (Quick a/n this goes by American high schools. The Americans have high school in 9th - 12th grade.) is not that big on students either, so I have a less likely of getting a crap ton of bullies. Yes, no? Anyway, I gather all my luggage, and step out of the train. I take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. Before it all was a painful game, now it is my chance to start fresh.....

Thanks for reading the first chapter!!!! Remember to read, comment, and vote if you want more!!! And sorry this was a little short with only 559 words, it seemed longer in my head. Also this will be following the Americas way, so the time and schools will be based off that. Sorry Europe....anyways, thanks again!