Updates/Funny thing

I found that my book was suggested to myself, and thought this was really funny! This is not the first time this has happened too! It's super funny in my opinion XD

Well...uh...now to the Update news!

1. There will be a QnA about the book very soon so put your questions in the comments or message me! The questions can be about me, this book, other current books, future books, and anything else random that comes to your guy's weird minds!!!!!

2. I really want to do (you guys will kill me for doing this) a Taurtis X Grian book *hears angry shippers through bedroom window* Yes, I did say a I wanted to do a Taurtis X Grian book. I really don't see what is wrong with the ship, and I only have seen ONE FUDGING BOOK ABOUT IT!!!!! So I wanted to do one about it!

3. I am going to make an update schedule for this book (and die too) I want to make at least 2 chapters per week (kill me now) I know the last 2 were short, rushed, and almost unedited but that will never happen again (I hope)

Well, that's all the news I can remember I had to tell. Also I may  complain on WattPad because I just got 3 shots, and my brackets taken off, and repositioned. Both my teeth, and upper arms hurt like (excuse my language) I'm burning alive in HELL!!!! Well, I should stop rambling now! Bye weirdos!
~TitanWizardFiona