Chapter 10: The Date On Friday

MERIDA'S POV

My mum dropped me to the ground. I asked her to drop me a little far off as her, 'Its my baby's first date!' 'I love you baby girl' 'You'll always be my little baby' 'All the best' were on.

I was all set. I saw him waiting at the gate. I took a deep breathe and walked my best 'girly catwalk'. He smiled at me and said, "You look beautiful.." 

Yaay! It was working. This was my cue to follow everything that Astrid had tole me to do. I blushed and then remembered what Astrid had said, 'He doesn't like girls who are too shy.' And I'd thought to myself, that i was not a shy person like that but when Hic was around I kinda was shy.Astrid, I had heard was never shy, no wonder Hic liked her.

So I immediately changed my posture, batted my eyelashes and said, "Not as good as you.." with a wink. He smiled and we walked ahead.

HICCUP'S POV

Oh My God, whats with the eyelashes? I fake smiled and walked ahead.

We got out seats. The match had started. I began cheering for our team. Merida kept pulling me by arm to sit next to her and not stand and cheer. When I'd sit, she'd stick close to me. So much unlike Merida.

"Hey.. can you get me some popcorn?" she said just after half-time was done. After half-time was always an important part of the game and I didn't want to miss it but it was our first date and I didn't want stuff to go bad so I got up anyway to get it.

When I came back, I had sure missed something important because everyone was standing and cheering. Even Mer herself was.

When the match was close to the end she said, "Brrr.. Its cold.." I was just about to say, 'No, not really' but I couldn't because before I could say anything she said, "Can I have your Jacket?" I simply raised my eyebrow and gave the jacket to her. This is so NOT Merida. 

After the match was over, we walked out together. Her phone bleeped, it was a text.

"I guess I've gotta go then" she said.

I know the end of every ideal date would be a kiss but today I didn't feel like. Yeah, I like Merida and all but I like MERIDA. Not what she was today.

Before I could say or do anything, she leaned forward to kiss me. After a second, she was all tongues. And I wasn't enjoying it.I tried to back away in a subtle manner but looked like she wasn't getting the message. This was annoying.

We heard the honk of a car and she FINALLY stoped and said ,"bye!" with a content smile.

OH MY MY MY. THAT WAS SURE NOT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED OUR DATE TO BE LIKE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 490

Written on: 5.4.16

There you go, kinda long chapter!! Keep voting, commenting and sharing! (: