Chapter 15: Video Day.

It's Tuesday. I'm back from school and I have not yet shooted the video. I had already missed last week's video.
What do I do? I don't have a video idea.

I'd spent the entire day in school thinking.

Finally when I came back home I knew just what I had to speak about. I did my make up and hair, switched the camera on and began speaking.
"Heyyy people of earth. I'm Merida and I'm from earth! You'll probably know that cuz you're here video and on MeridaOnEarth.com! Welcome!"

"Usually we don't talk much about the topic I'm going to be speaking about on today. And that is relationships dating and all. So welcome to today's  video- Tips on having a perfect first date."

"One: Don't just look good. Feel good. Anyway as it is always said beauty isn't in the face. It's a light in the heart. Be comfortable in your own skin. Looking beautiful starts with feeling beautiful. Often the first thing that comes to one's mind about a date is looking good to impress the opposite one. But it's only when you yourself feel and not just look good you'll be able to reflect your inner beauty."

"Two: Go with the flow.
Usually we all are inspired by those perfect chick flicks, typical high school movie dates and as a Part of natural tendency, we want out dates to be the same. But sometimes it's not  supposed to be the same. Learn to give in with the flow. Be different. Don't make it stereotypical and perfect. Stereotypes even in dates do exist but we must learn to walk them through. You might end up messing the whole thing trying to be typical."

"Three: Be yourself.
Let the opposite person like you for who are. Cuz if you truly  and sincerely want a relationship to work out you want your first date to go well. If you're not yourself on the first date itself you can't go on being someone else In the entire relation. And anyway the first place you guys are on a date because the person likes YOU. The real you is the one who should be out and liked."

"I know this might not be tips about those basic little things like hair, make up, outfits, shoes and bleh. But I'll call it a survival guide. Be yourself which will make you feel YOU feel happy about the entire thing. And if it doesn't work out then.."

*insert let it go music video clip*

"Thats all for now. Bye Mer Bears. See ya next Tuesday."

***
After I was done I sat on my bed and smiled to myself. That felt nic. Hic, and for that matter many people from school would see this video but I really don't care. This is why I do videos, it makes me feel so much more better about myself and life.

I edited the  video and it was up by 8 pm. A little late from my usual timing but I at least did it.

10 minutes after the video was up notifications began blowing up. I replied to a few comments.

DunBrocGal19: loved the video <3 different from your usual videos and very true.
Reply: thanks baby. Glad you liked it.

MeriBaby_01: the video though <3 loved it.
Reply: thank you! :*

MerFanatic: This is so helpful! I have a date tmrw and you uploaded this today! <3 lots of love xoxo.
Reply: I'm so glad I could help. All the best! :*

GuyfrmDB23: Cool vid Mer! Did you just have a date or something? ;)
Reply: Thank you :)) that's for you to think xP!

I then checked my texts.

From TheIceQueen ❤:
That video! 💋❤ loved it. Looks like you learnt a lesson. xD <3

From AnnaLovesHugs:
That was an awesome video!

From TheFrostyx:
Glad you understood. Keep it up. 💕

The next one took me by shock.

From ToothlessHiccup:
Hey can we meet 2mrw? At Starbucks before school? Btw, loved the video. :))

I replied with a 'yeah sure.' Oh my, I wonder what's up now.
________________________________________________

Words: 677
Written on: 13.4.16

Book Promo Book Promo!
Back at it Aysha with the book promo! 😂
AadyaaNavalkar just came out with a book "(Ex)Best friend Goals"! She didn't ask for one but I had cuz she's my boo. x)❤
Do leave a comment below on how you're liking the book. Don't forget to vote and share!