Chapter 5: *Awkward*

Merida's POV
The room fell silent. Hiccup was on a call. He too stopped talking.
So in my notebook I had doodles a page about Hiccup. Stuff like our ship name and hearts and Crazy stuff. There was so much. Oh Man. I was so embarrassed that I could puke!
Anna said, "you have a crush on hiccup?!"
I didn't answer.
"Why didn't you tell us? We're your friends!", Jack said.
"Flynn.. it's not right to see her personal stuff.", said Punz.
Soon all were talking at once but hiccup didn't say a word. He was just staring at the floor.
Finally Elsa cleared her throat and said, "Guys, I think we should leave."
Elsa was the last one to leave because I had asked to her stay.
"I.. I..", I was beginning to say when she got a text. She looked shocked.
"What is it", I asked her.
"I don't know if I should tell this to your or not...ummm.."
"Elsa, tell me."
"Okay. So when the conversation was going on, remember hiccup was on a call?"
"Yeah.."
"So Hiccup in shock hadn't disconnected the line."
"And.."
"And he was talking to one of his football teammates and they heard everything going on.", Elsa said in one breath.
I gasped.
"I got a text from one of those cheerleader friends of mine, Zoe.I asked her how she got to know about what happened,she said her boyfriend told her. Which means the guy on the call with Hic already told his girlfriend. And as far as I know these cheerleaders, they're gossip queens."
"And what was the text Zoe sent you?", I asked out of curiosity.
"You really want to know? She was just .. umm..teasing.."
"Tell me Elsa."
She showed me her phone.
"Oh Meri Baby doodles about her crush? *awww* Why doodle, why not make a video? xD"
"Oh no. My life is ruined. How am I going to go to school tomorrow? I feel like running away into the for st or something.
Elsa hugged me. Soon she left.
What was I gonna do now?! Oh No!😭
_________________________________________
Words: 354
Written on: 4.2.16