Chapter 6: Freaking Guts.

Merida's POV
After Elsa left, I just lay on bed staring at the ceiling. Now what? How should I go to school tomorrow?
To get my mind of things I Decided I edit my video and release it. When I was watching the editted video, I let out a few giggles and my mood kinda lightened.

Oh! I had so much fun with these guys. Tomorrow it's going to be all awkward and weird among us in school. I can't let this happen.
I'll have to do something. I can't let it be all awkward-awkward among us, especially between hiccup and me.

***

Next day at school.
Elsa's POV
Has she really ran into the woods or something? She's usually not this late. If she had asked hiccup out before all this would have not happened. And as expected, almost everyone in school knows about it. Oh Merida!

"Hey Elsa!", Merida said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh hi! You came!" I said.
She sounded so cheerful. What happened to life ruined and all? Soon Anna, Jack, Punz and Flynn joined us.
"Umm.. Hey.. sorry for yesterday..", Flynn said scratching his head.
"Oh! No problem! In fact thanks Flynn!"
He seemed shocked. In fact everyone was shocked. Jack threw me a shocked look.
The very next moment, hiccup entered the hallway with his jock friends. I threw a worried glance to Mer.
Shockingly, she looked normal.

The next thing she did got my heart straight out to my mouth.
She straight up walked to Hiccup and said, "Hey hiccup!", with a smile.
Before she could say anything else, one of the guys behind hiccup said, "oh hiccup.. look.. chumone has crusshhh on you and she doooodles about it. How 6th grade!"
The jocks began laughing. Merida ignored them. She looked into Hiccup's eyes and said, "Hey..you'd like to go out sometime?"
My mouth dropped open. By now, almost the whole school was gathered there.
How did she have the freaking guts to do that?
Now what about Hiccup?
Will he say yes?
_________________________________________
Words: 342
Written on: 4.2.16