Chapter 20: Brave And Happy.

*2 MONTHS LATER*

MERIDA'S POV

"WE'RE ALMOST THERE GUYS! #GettingMerTo500K" I tweeted.

Yes, 500,000 subscribers. My channel rose to this height in such a short period. With My website audience and youtube audience combined I had one huge online family.School was going great. We just had our tests and my grades were pretty good.

I am happy.

NARRATOR.

Hey guys! I know a narrator was nowhere in the story but now here's my little part.

Another High School Story.

Merida's High School Story.

Its not necessary all high school stories have an ending in which the guy and the girl get together.

Its not even necessary all high school storied have a sad ending, in which the girl/guy is left loosing the love of their life.

This was Merida's story.

"Being brave doesn't mean not being afraid. It means being afraid but still doing it bravely."

Throughout this small story, you read Merida has been brave. Cuz Merida IS Brave.

She changed the stereotypical thinking that the guy has to take the first step. She did it herself, BRAVELY.

She had her phase of sadness and hurt but she faced it, BRAVELY.

She moved on. She did it, bravely.

She was BRAVE enough to say no.

Its not necessary that every story in one's life is just ANOTHER story. Just another cliche story.

Write your story yourself. Live it for yourself.

Let it be a happy one. In this story, Mer moves on. She could've done it sadly and been sad and depressed about the whole thing. But she chooses to be happy.

Its clear. You have a choice. Choose happy.

Today Merida has the best family, friends. Success and opportunities have opened doors for her. She might be missing out on love but life is not over yet. And the best part is SHE IS HAPPY.

She can face any problem with a smile becuase she's BRAVE.

Infact, all of us can.

BE BRAVE. BE HAPPY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, AHSS is over!

In case you have doubts, it IS disney fanfiction. xD

When the story started you might have never expected it to end this way. You thought it was gonna be just another high school story.

But why another high school story again?

It might also be thought, this book was too deep for disney fanfic but if I could have recreated Disney's Brave with a love take on it, this is what I would have done.

Thats the best thing about fanfic. Its disney's characters in my world, my book.

I hope you liked it! Don't keep your eyes open for a sequel.

Keep it open for a PREQUEL! Yes, I have a prequel planned. It might be a Jelsa story.

Vote, comment and share!

Shoutouts to my major supporters for this book. They have always voted and commented on mostly ALL chapters! So much love ❤

meowchaxoxo
_beyou19_
wattyreader_04
KhushiSwift
DhvaniPratihari
AadyNav
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Words: 491

Written: 16.4.16

--------xxx----------