6 Best Friends A Nerd Can Have An O2l Fanfic

CHAPTER 1

Hi I’m Peyton Cruz. I’m not your average teenage girl. Even though I have the life to be a popular girl with guys that want me and girls that want to be me. But really I’m not into that shi- stuff. My New Year resolutions stop swearing. But I have movie star mom and a producer dad. I’m pretty wealthy. But I’m broken. I’m constantly bullied at school because of my ginger hair, freckles, different color eyes (my left eye is green and my right is hazel) and big glasses. My mom and dad are always on some sort of business trip so I’m in this big house alone. I’m pretty sure no one at school even knows that I’m related to Jenna Cruz. I always say there is no relation coz I want people to treat me the way they treat normal people. Luckily I do have some friends the greatest anyone could ever ask for; my boys. Trevor, Sam, Kian, Connor, Jc and Ricky. Trevor is like my little brother he is so cute and has an amazing voice. Sam is the wittle baby. We went to my old school that’s how I know him and the guys. Kian is literally the funniest thing ever when I feeling sad I just go to him and Ill be snorting the next minute. Connor Franta is just Frantasic I’m mean he is so happy and he is always smiling nothing seems to get him down. Ricky is the... I dunno! I can’t even. I don’t know where to start he is so amazing and the best! And Jc… Well he has got a special place in my heart. 

CHAPTER 2

“No parties”

I gave a stern look to her.

“Okay parties but no drugs, sex or alcohol”

“Okay. Mom can the guys come over?” I asked with wide eyes.

“I dunno know they would have to sleep they live pretty far away…”

“Pleaseeeee” I begged

“Okay but sleep in separate rooms. Honey I have to go. The boss is sending a jet (the boss is my dad we have a nickname for him) love you.”

I tiptoed to give her a kiss. “Love you to give the boss a kiss for me bye!”

She left. Finally.

I had this other side of me that no one at school knew. I am a youtuber. I have my own channel for D.I.Y and I have around 10,000 subscribers. If anyone at school found out I would be dead. So I don’t tend to brag about it.

*RING* *RING* Jc. I don’t know why my heart started beating so fast.

“Hey Caylen”

“Hey Rubylocks” Rubylocks was a nickname for me coz of my red hair

“The mom and the boss are out of town yall wanna come over?”

“Wait hold on…” I waited.

“Yeah it’s all good” he replied

“Oh and bring pj’s”

“See ya tonight!”

“Yeah okay bye.” Trying to sound cool.

*JC POV*

Hmm I miss Peyton I should to see what’s up I thought to myself.

“Hey guys I’m gonna see if Rubylocks can hang out tonight”

They all agreed.

“Hey Caylen”

“Hey Rubylocks” Rubylocks was a nickname for me coz of my red hair

“The mom and the boss are out of town yall wanna come over?”

“Wait hold on…” I asked the guys to see if they are up for it

“Yeah it’s all good” I replied

“Oh and bring pj’s”

“See ya tonight!”I said

“Yeah okay bye.”

Her goodbye sounded like she wasn’t bothered. Was she bothered? I don’t know. I’m confused that’s what love does to you.

I walked/ran to my room to pack I was excited to hang out with Pey. If only she knew how I felt about her. I wish she felt the same way. I brought some shorts coz Pey has a swimming pool. She has a massive house. Mama Cruz probably said to Pey that we should sleep in separate rooms. Well there is certainly enough rooms. That place is massive!

*PEYTON’S POV*

Hey Kian bring Andrea I don’t wanna be the only girl. Oh and can I have her number. I texted.

Yeah she is coming but a little later here is number: (RANDOM NUMBER) He texted back.

I and Andrea aren’t really best friends but I want to be. We met like 3 months ago and have been texting a lot but I got a new phone and had to get my contacts all over again.

*I &ANDREA CONVO*

Hey Andrea I need help!!

Who is this??

Pey!

Oh heyy what do you need?

I am not getting in that water without you!

Why I coming later you do know that right?

Yeah I know I trying to decide what to wear and Jc is gonna be there and I’m revealing myself I’m freaking out!!

Andrea know that I love Jc

Okay don’t panic I’ll be there ASAP!

Thanks girl!

*CONVO ENDED*

The guys are coming at 1 pm and it is already 12. I lay all of my bathing suits on my double bed. *DING* *DONG*

Oh Fuc—fudge! That better not be the guys. I ran downstairs to answer the door. Oh thank God!

“I’ve come to save you!” Andrea says happily. She looks cute she is wearing black and teal bikini with her hair down and some sun glasses on. She had a blue Hollister bag with her clothes sticking out.

We ran to my room to look at my choices. This is the first this being here she kept stopping and gasping.

These are my choices; strappy boho bikini with Aztec colors and designs, a pink fringed geo bikini poka dot ruffle bandea and stripes bikini and a color blocked one piece.

“Hm I think you should go with the a---” *DING* *DONG*

Oh shit!

“Those are the guys! Ermm I answer the door you try the Aztec one on and I’ll get back to you!”

“Tell them to help themselves with the snacks in the fridge” I shouted as she rushed downstairs.

________________________________________________________

Hi im really exicted to post this!! You are probalaby thinking this is SO bad and it is. I am the only human to read this other that you reading this now! 

So my little chicky im english but i tried to make this american as possibly (if that makes sense) this summer i wrote alot! i even started two more story but dont be expecting it until this is finished.... because i dont wannna be one of those people who get you intrested in the story and then do upload a different one.

so biee my babieeeeessssss!!!!!

READ VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!

c: