Chapter 3

*JC’S POV* 

I got to the door first.

“Hey! Andrea!” I said in surprise. I hugged her then looked back at Kian. He lifted his head from his phone.

“Babe!”

“Honey!” They made out a little

“Get a room!” Sam shouted

Trevor gagged. We all went inside.

“Help yourself to some food in the fridge. Oh don’t wait up get in the pool have nice time! I will be right back!

“Hey Andrea!” I walked over to her.

“Yeah?”

“Err where is err Peyton?” I said looking at the ground

Her eyes lit up

“She is just upstairs she will be down soon!”

Doesn’t she want to see me? Is she avoiding me? No she can’t she invited us over her to hang out not avoid me. I’m being crazy.

*PEYTON’S POV*

OhMiGod I can’t wear this I look terrible. If I walk out here now he will gag and feel irritated and will never want to talk to me again. Maybe I should take it off. Maybe I shouldn’t even get in the water.

“OhMiGod you look beautiful!” shrieks Andrea

“Really, he won’t gag?”

“What now? Btw he asked about you I think he likes you!”

“Shut he doesn’t even like me”

I take a deep breath and hold Andrea’s hand tightly. We walk downstairs and go to swimming pool. Kian is sunbathing I see that Andrea wants to go to him but I won’t let go. Me and Jc make eye contact. His eyes widen and his mouth drops.

*JC’S POV*

I instantly close my mouth as soon as I knew it was open she is looking at me like I’m a freak. I get 0ut of the water.

“Hey” I say

“Hi” she smiled

We hugged. OhMiGod she smells so nice.

“Want some food?”

“Yeah sure” she lets go of Andrea’s hand

We go inside and she goes straight for the fridge.

“So how is school?”

“Miserable”

“You should really let me talk to those bullies”

She comes out of the fridge.

“Oh really what are you going to say”

“How kind, smart, beautiful you are and they shouldn’t be messing with you because you got 6 guys behind you.”

She smiles while mixing the dip.

“What is that doesn’t work”

“I’ll tell them who mama and papa Cruz are and maybe they’ll back up!” we start laughing.

She is so beautiful .we are now just staring into each other’s eyes.

“We should back out.” She breaks the connection.

“Yeah. First one to the pools has to do what the others says” “You’re on” I was closer to the door but she grabbed me and started tickling me. That’s my kryptonite. She got ahead of me and jumped in the pool first. I jumped last.

*PEYTON’S POV*

“Now you win what are you going to do to me?” Jc said while looking seductive

“Anything for the rest of the day.” I said lifting my eyebrow up.

He splashes water in my face. I splash him back.

Through the day we all had fun and talked and stuff we even filmed a video for Connors channel! It is about 2 am we had a massive “debate” about the movie ‘LOL’.” Okay come one guys I will show you to your rooms.” I showed to their rooms until Jc was left.

“Thank for the awesome night” he said

“You’re welcome. Thanks for being here. You know I can still tell you what to do!”

“Well actually it is 2 a--” “Shut up and kiss me”

Wait what am I saying! Am I crazy or high! Nope I am just crazy!

Then he smiles.

“Pucker up” he say raising an eyebrow then he smashes his lips onto mine. I’m in heaven right now! Thank you God to show thankful I will give up swearing for good!

He tries to pull away but I pull him back in. We finally stop when Ricky walks in on us.

“God what is up with people today with their making out? Excuse me I’m going to vomit.” We both laughed.

“I’m gonna go now good night” I say. “Good night” he gives me a goodnight kiss. What does that mean are we an item now does he like me in that way or he just doesn’t want to hurt my feelings. Oh god why is love like this?!

*JC’s POV*

I can’t sleep I just keep replaying what happened. Was I smooth? Was it a good kiss? I keep looking at my phone to see if she had texted me. You see, when I slept round for the first time we kept texting each other if we couldn’t sleep. She is probably asleep now. Maybe she is not. I’ll text her just to be sure.

*JC’S & PEYTON’S CONVO*

Hey r u awake? x

 Hi yea I’m up x (she put an x back YES!!)

So that was something wasn’t it? x

Can we talk x

Err we are …x

No face to face meet me on my roof x

Okay see you there x

See ya x

*PEYTON’S POV*

I’m going meet him on the roof. I don’t really have to answer to anyone because Andrea went to see Kian so I’m alone. I walk over to my walk-in-wardrobe. And I see Jc’s blue jumper. It was oversized on me but I still put it on and some short shorts. I went to my mini fridge and got some Arizona tea and sour brite crawler eggs (Jc’s favorite candy) I run down the hall way to the stairs and I walk into something … no someone. It was Jc and… Ricky.

“So what was that make out sesh last night?” Ricky said looking back and forth at me and Jc.

Before I could even say anything Jc looks at me straight in eye and says; “Nothing it was just a friendly kiss.”

 _______________________________________________________________________ Hello my sexy readers! How you doing?!

So here it is chap 3 cliff hanger not for long doe ;)

Holy crap what is wrong with me.

i promise it gets interesting so dont give up on me c: 

my links:

twitter: xZePreciousOnex

Instagram: Preshie_Caylen_xx

email: missbimbo222@hotmail.com

Youtube: xxxMAXXIxxx1 (dont ask me why i chose that username i was probs high summit)

Peace out ma homies ☁ 

-Precious c: