CHAPTER 12

So yet I haven’t been sick. I’m not seeing any signs of a cold so maybe I'm immune to… sickness.

“Honey” mom started sitting beside me on my bed.

“You need to pick your stuff from your locker… at school”

My eyes widen in horror. 

“What?! Why can’t you or dad do it?” 

“The paps are going to be all over me at a public school and your dad is busy with this new movie. Anyways there is not much to do just go in get your stuff and leave.” She doesn’t know about the fight. She thinks I just ran into a wall. She doesn’t know that I'm being bullied. She doesn’t know about Kimme, Khole or Kassandra. She doesn’t even know that everyone in school found out about her and dad.

“Ugh I don’t want to go… I’m sick.” Cue fake cough 

“You’ve been playing that sick card for years you can’t pull that on me. Callum will drive you there.”

“Ugh can’t I drive there. You know… by myself.” 

“I'm sorry honey but-”

“Yeah I know I know…” 

She leaves the room. 

Ugh… 

Let’s get ready to go to hell school!

Anything can happen. Right?

I slip into the shower and think of all the worse possibilities that happen. OhMiGod… Khole’s suspension is over and she tries to kill me. Or everyone in school find out about my channel and bombarded it with hate comments. Kimme see me and remembers Jc and steal him. Or King Kong comes and takes over L.A. I prefer the last one over the rest.

I get out of the shower and walk into my room. Aw mom picked an outfit for me. Not a puffy dress and high heels, something that I would like. She finally understands my style. She chose: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98297249.  She must have remembered it was pajama day. It was mostly black. When I put it on I felt so cozy, so cozy that I could fall asleep.

“Honey the principle said come at 12.” She was in and out just like that.

I looked at the time. 11:30.

I sit down at my computer table and get out a pen and paper. I start to write:

Hey I've missed you. I really need to see you again. But my dad hired a bodyguard. The tall blonde English guy that interrupted our moment. I miss you. We need to arrange a secret meet up. I'm going to make a video and you have to watch it. You should do the same.  I wanna see your face again. I can’t bear not seeing you. I have a beanie for you.  I just got an idea meet me at the skate park, where I met you and Kian, Sam was there too. Meet me there at 3 am. I hope it all goes according to plan! I love you. Stay cloudy.

I sprayed it with some of my perfume and kissed it making a light lip stick mark.

It made me well up. I miss him.

“Are you ready?” Callum just walked in like it‘s his room 

“Knock next time.”

“Let’s go” he said ignoring what I had just said. 

Dick!

“Hey rude!” I must have insulted him out loud

Oops.

We walk outside and OMG! 

My mini is outside! The exact same car. The very small but noticeable scratch on the right cheek. Pac man design, red leather seats. 

“Dude! You gotta let me drive! Please Please Please.” I begged

“I don’t know I refer being called a very a not very nice word,” he rubbed his chin “I'm driving!” 

“Dick.” I made sure I said out loud

“Here we go again with the name calling! This is why I'm driving!”

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update.

been procastinating to much

and obessing with fall out boy, GTA, and fifa 14

(Who a big nerd, Im a big nerd!)

sorry i had a party to go this weekend (WOW I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE!)

but i have some days off school this week so mean more writing!

im also working on a new story called Love at first skype call

based on true life events (MY LIFE)

One of my friends told me she wanted to read this so SHOUTOUT TO HER!!

It is currently 5 am and i need to get ready for school........

Peace out ma homies ☁ 

-Precious c: