CHAPTER 13

I get out of the car.

“I’ll wait in here.”

I scan the school car park. I see kids with onsises and pajamas on. I don’t see my enemies yet. What a relief. My heart pounds as I walk up to the door.

As I walk up I can fell eyes piercing into my soul. I open the door. Oh god. A petite girl comes running up to me. Oh god. She has ketchup red hair and freckles.  She is wearing a leather jacket, with a grey tank top that says: Laundry today or naked tomorrow. She has a pair of black distressed jeans on and a pair of black doc martens/http://www.polyvore.com/daisy_jonesy/set?id=99303082.

“Hi my name is Daisy Jonesy and I admire you so much!”

“Thank you.” I faked smile she probably wanted to befriend me because she knows who my parents are.

“I’ve always liked you but afraid to come up and ask to be your friend. You’re awesome and when you stood up those Barbies I knew we had to be friends. This is embarrassing but I like had a crush on you for like a month. Yeah you probably don’t wanna be friends with me because I am a lesbian, yeah not many people do. I watch you on YouTube too! You're awesome!”

“Thanks Daisy Jonesy but I'm not really looking for friends right now. And you probably just want to be friends with me because you know who my parents are.”

“Oh fuck yeah. Someone told me your parents are celebrities.”

“Wait you don’t know who they are. You haven’t seen them in movies on or TV?”

“I don’t have a TV or watch movies. I'm a weirdo. And I'm going to leave now because you’re going to get really pissed off at me because I don’t know your mom and dad.” She turned so fast on her heels I wonder if she got burns

“Wait!” I called “Daisy I would like to be your friend!” I smiled this time for real

“Oh my, thanks. I don’t have too many friends.”

“Well now you have me. Walk me to my locker Daisy?”

“Yeah sure. I heard you’re graduating early how comes your back at school?” she asked gripping onto her water bottle.

“I just need to pick up some stuff from my locker. My turn daisy why the hell are you not wearing pajamas?” I giggled

“Ugh, school sprit week pisses me off! I hate this school so why should I be happy and cheer and stuff?” I giggled “So how is life outside school?”

“Awesome, well kinda. You see my dad banned me from seeing my boyfriend. And hired a body guard for me. He is kinda on my kill list.” She laughed “What about you?”

“Oh my parents are really old fashioned and whatnot so the hate who I am. And they kicked me out” she kept her head down “So I am living with my college girlfriend. Yeah things are not going to great there either. So I'm trying to make money for myself.”

“How?”

“I sing and play the guitar every morning I go down to the beach and sing for tips. I also work at home depot on Saturdays and Sundays.” We get to my locker

“Do you wanna ditch? Go somewhere? Do you wanna meet my friends?”

“Yeah that would be awesome.”

“Aw look the lesbians’ made a friend. How cute.” I turned around to see Kimme, Kassandra and Khole all in the same pink onsise.

“Ignore them.” Daisy whispered

I turned to my locker and opened it.

I get out all of my books and decorations that were in my locker.

“Hey daisy can you put this in your bag until we get to the car?”

“Yeah sure.” I handed the book to her to put in her bag

I turn back to my locker to see that the last picture isn’t there. The one of me, Andy and the guys. I turn to the girls. To my surprise (note the sarcasm) that Kimme is holding the picture.

“Yeah Kimme I really don’t have time for this so can I have it back?”

“No.”

“Kimme…”

“She said no carrot top.” Kassandra spoke up

“What is wrong with you I just want my picture back then I will be gone out of your life forever. The next time we will probably see is the 10 years time for the high school reunion.”

“No.”

“Excuse me.” daisy tapped over my shoulder, indicating for me to move aside. I moved.

She took a step back and then took a full swing hitting Kimme in the face.

Kimme shrieked “ARGHH MY NOSE!!”

“Consider it as a free nose job.” Daisy bent over to pick up the picture

“Let’s go Peyton.”

“That was awesome!”

__________________________________________________

Daisy was introduced in this

Ariana grande will play her.

but she is a bit of a bad girl

Pey and her will have a really good friendship

thanks for reading!!