Chapter 5

"OhMiGod! My beautiful 2009 Mini Cooper that had a Pac Man car wrap by The Cool Hunter that cost a fortune to make is ruined. OhMiGod my parents are gonna kill me!" I said will sitting on the curb with my head down. Jc was already on the phone to the police. http://www.access-agency.net/mini

"Did you have any valuable objects in the bag?" said the police man.

"No" I took my bag with me and it had my phone, Jc's camera and my purse.

"Nothing seems to have been stolen; we contacted your parents and called the insurance company to cover this comprehensive case your parents will need to contact the insurance company for more information."

"I'll call a taxi"

"Jc I gotta go school tomorrow and I have no ride, I will just have to ride the school bus" I said in depression

"Hey give me a hug. Your car will come again soon and don't worry about your parents I'm sure the boss and Mama Cruz will understand this was an accident."

The taxi came.

"Hey Jc it is kinda late I don't want you going home by yourself you live pretty far away. Sleepover tonight."

"Nah its fine it is a school night and you can't be late to school"

"I insist. I will go to bed early and get up in time to get the bus. Stay. Please"

"Okay. Anything for you." He kisses me on the head.

The song playing the taxi is one direction best song ever. Jc & I wouldn't stop singing even after it was over. When we go home it was 10.

"You should get to bed kiddo. Do you want me to tuck you in?" he said jokingly

"Yes actually." I said lifting an eyebrow

We both get into bed and he holds me. I love the feel of his arms around me. I wish I could stay like this forever.

*PING* *PING* 7:30

I wake up Jc is still sleeping. He looks so cute when he is sleeping. I don't want to wake him.

Usual morning routine; brush my teeth, shower, get dressed, eat, go to school. I put my hair in a messy bun and put a beanie on top of my hair but leave my fringe out. I'm wearing some black tights a long sleeve light pink top and overalls. I pick up my glasses and green Aztec mi Pac and head downstairs. I put pop tart in the toaster and wait... (If you couldn't imagine my outfit http://www.polyvore.com/everyday/set?id=95764019 )

"Hey you didn't wake me" Jc says kissing me on the head. It is hard pretending I don't have feeling for him when she is always kissing me.

"You looked so happy, you were probably dreaming about me, so I didn't want to wake you up."

"Oh pop tart!" he grabs MY pop tart for the toaster and takes a bite out of it.

"Hey get your own!" I shout grabbing it back

*BEEP BEEP*

"Crap that's the school bus!"

"I'll show you out!" I didn't mention Jc had crazy sex hair and was shirtless.

We both got outside and the 3 Ks was staring like crazy.

The Three K's= most popular girls in school Kassandra, Kimme and Khole. There are all blonde and blue eyes and also hated me. I and Kimme have history like bad, I was always first. When we were 5 I have a princess birthday and so did she but I got to go Disney land. Age 12 she got a crop top I got a push up bra. Age 17 she got a credit card I got a car!