Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

 I cried into my pillow. 

I turned it over, it was too wet.

After last night, I told Jc to get out of my car. I said some pretty harsh things. Like I never, ever want to see him again. That I wish I had never fallen in love with him. I wish that I never even met him. He got out accepting my cruel language. After that Tasha and Daisy got into the car. I haven’t told Daisy what happened yet, but she (somehow) sense there was something up. I drove Tasha home and Daisy lived with her so the next stop was home. After I helped Daisy get Tasha into bed, she offered to come home with me. Help me to push the car back. After all I didn’t want my parents to know anything. We talked for the rest of the night. Well not really. She fell asleep at about 6 am. I stayed up wondering if I had been with him at that party he wouldn’t have done it. If I was there to remind him how much I love him, he wouldn’t have slept with her. She went home at 10 am. Mom planned a girl’s day out, but honestly I'm not feeling it. All the guys have texted me to comfort me. Including Andrea. Tasha called me to say thank you. I stalked Jc on twitter with a fake account. He has been tweeting about love and silly, cheesy quotes. If only those quotes were in his mind when he cheated on me.

I cried some more.

I’m on my bed listening to a sad playlist, while watching the notebook a thousand more times. I want what Noah has with Ally. I want Jc to look at me the way Noah looks at Ally. ‘I want you. I want all of you, forever. You and me every day.’ Noah says to Ally. I want what my dad has with my mom. What makes them act like teenagers, I want that. It’s not fair.

“Honey are you ready for- oh my honey what’s the matter?” my mom jumped on my bed.

“Nothing.” I sniffed. 

She grabbed me and kissed me a number of times. She cuddled me and got under the covers. I'm glad she is here. To comfort me, make me laugh and make me food.

“Ruby locks, what’s the matter.” She asked again snuggling up me.

“Nothing.” I replied.

She crept her hands to my sides and started moving her fingers quickly. I giggle uncontrollably. 

“Everything is alright, right? What's the matter tell me!” she kept tickling me.

“Okay I will tell you.” She stopped.

“Don’t get angry, but I went to go see Jc.” I already broke out in tears over mentioning his name.

Mom’s eyes looked full of symphony and pity.

“And he told me that he cheated on me.” I was breaking down now.

“Aw honey. I'm pregnant.” She covered her mouth with her hand.

“Wait what?!”

“Um I wanted to go out with you and tell you let you down easily, but it just came out!”

“How long have you known.” 

“Since yesterday.”

“Oh my god mom, this is awesome! Oh my god I'm going to have a little sister!”

“Your dad thinks it’s a boy. You're actually excited!” she hugged me.

“Mom! Are you kidding me? I'm pumped to have a sister!” 

“Or brother.”

“Mom I'm trying to look on the positive side. Mom this is so cool! Oh my god I'm so excited!”