Chapter 10

“From who?” Callum shot straight up like a meerkat.

“M-Mac-y f-from my s-school.” I mumbled “She is a really good friend.” He nodded and continued examining the apple in the fruit bowl

“Hey Andy remember that top that you got at ASOS, well I think you have the exact short that will go perfect with them!” Andy looked confused “Play along” I whispered

“Oh the pink ones” I nodded “Let’s go try it on!” We headed to Andrea’s bedroom with Callum not suspecting a thing.

“Oh my God.” I said panting up and down the room while Andy sat on the bed staring at the letter.

“Fill me in?” I sat by her

------------- 

“Whoa. Okay so are you going to read it?”

“No, yes, I don’t know!” “If I read it, it might be something I don’t like,”

“Then don’t read it.”

“But the suspense will kill me.”

“Then read it” I shot a poker face “Great advice Andrea!”

We sit there in silence for about 10. Honestly it felt like 10 hours.

“I think you should read it. I mean if it is bad news then he is a jerk and you know who to trust. If he breaks up with you then I’ll be there to comfort you and hire hit men to assassinate him” I laughed “If it is good news then you should be happy.” 

“I wuv you andwea” “I wuv you peypey”

“I should go. Text me. Bye.” “Bye!” she waved frantically 

“Let’s go to the grocery shop.” I say to Callum who is looking down at his phone.

“What took you so long!?” 

“You know shoes and girl stuff.” He raises an eyebrow. Hopefully he is not getting suspicious.

*Supermarket *

I get all the stuff I need and I’m at the till. I scan through my items quickly and forgot! Arizona tea! I never used to like it but that was all the boys ever drank so I became addicted to that stuff. Of course green tea was my favorite. Jc had me hooked. I go to the drink section and skim through the items. I see the Arizona and reach for it. And so does somebody else’s. A firm hand wraps around mine. Mine grips on the can. I stare at the hand. Too shy and socially awkward to look up. Then I see the similar tattoo. A cloud. I look up into his eyes to be sure. 

“Hey beautiful.”  He smiled. Jc smiled

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys short chapter but only coz i wrote this when i had no home work....

So i thought i would upload 3 parts this weekend.

it not like i have a life or homework or anything?!

So about the story!!!

OMG whats gonna happen!

What is callum going to do?

How would Jc react to Callum?

Can we Just all thank Andy for delivering that letter!! *Appulause*

Oh Btw not to get confuesd she was grounded but she got let off easily.

Lucky girl i wish i was that loved!

Soo guys where do you want thing to go? 

Send me a message or whateves

Peace out ma homies ☁ 

-Precious c: