Story 46

Twisted love

Some say when the love dies with your spouse. It's all over but answer me this is not the case. The soul may be gone but the body still lingers. Take my wife for instance our love is still strong even in death. We start our daily routines as always as nothing is wrong. Oh how much I love her. I would do anything for her leg brush her hair for instance. Once blond beautiful and healthy now black and brittle. And her skin so white almost the color of blue.

And when I kiss your lips so cold and lifeless. How I'm glad that she is mine. And no man should have her but me. She even loves the dinners I cook for her. Eating every last bite such a perfect woman. Even though she doesn't say much anymore. She doesn't have to our love is so strong even words don't even get in the way

Hell words don't even have to apply. Especially when I'm mad in love with her. Even the smell of rotting flesh is not get in the way especially daring lovemaking. My body on hers warm skin on cold dead flesh. It gets me hot just thinking about her this may be the sickest. But nothing stands in our way not even death death is relevant . As far as I'm concerned she's mine until she's nothing but bones.

But for now I'll continue to have my fun. Especially with the one I truly love. And always will she is one-of-a-kind. And not will continue to be the same. As I continue to make love to this cold amounts of flesh. As our bodies become one as it used to be.

If you love someone as much as I do. You wouldn't necessarily judge me would you. Because I believe love can reach all aspects of life even in death. So I will continue to caress my loves hair. And kiss her cold blue lips. As I continued to taste the guilty pleasures. Of my sins