Story 24

Karampas

Come young children gather around and I will tell you a tale that has been found. But not of St Nick or his suit of red and neither of sugarplums that dance in your head. But something more sinister that I have in mind that will make you scream and run and send chills down your spine. As the good girls and boys nestled in their bed it's the naughty children that are filled with dread as they to hide beneath the covers deep and not make a sound. With thoughts of Santa passing them by tears fill and they start to cry "Oh; lord don't let this be the night I die".

Before I get ahead of myself children let's go back where it all began it started out with two brothers who were born in this world one was called Chris Nicholas the oldest brother. And the youngest one was named Troy Nicholas and Troy and Chris were very close; as close as two brothers could be. But it wasn't this alone that made them special they were always such good children. Behaving as less fortunate kids and those who were in need. But as they got older they went their separate ways Chris to turkey where he went to help the poor and as for Troy; he went to Germany where he met his bride to be. a beautiful young maiden with eyes of blue who will soon bear a child. Before he knew, but tragedy struck one Christmas eve night as the children filled the neighborhood with fright

They terrorize the town and cause such a stir until they made a mistake of killing her Troy was angry and filled with rage. Thought to himself that children will pay. As his heart died inside and tears filled his eyes he cried out in pain for the naughty I have a surprise. He sat on his way to build his disguise so he fashioned a cane of switches and twine as the last bit of humidity faded from his mind for punishing the naughty he went along his way knowing those naughty bastard will have to pay. So he grabbed his cane and a burlap sack and a mask with horns so long they touched his back. he will swoop in and punish them just as he had sworn.

Night after night he made the naughty pay so that everyone will know Karampas is on his way knowing that naughty will be taken. As his bloodlust grew his older brother Christopher didn't know what to do he consoled with Troy. Try to get him to stop but this made Troy very angry he told his brother what those monsters have done. So it's only fair that he has a little fun punishing the naughty is what he desires as the flames with in him grew higher and higher. Christopher tried with all his heart keeping his brother from falling apart so Chris came up with a plan Troy can live with me. In my land that is so cold no one dares to go hidden away secretly in the North Pole Christopher told Troy to let it go there's nothing left that you can do. If you work with me we will make them believe so Troy gave a long thought and then agreed big brother you are so smart Troy said. You tend to the good children and I the naughty; that plan might work So Christopher said little brother with your heart full of dread you can punish the wicked as they are nestled in their bed. And I shall reward the nice because they do not deserve to have to pay for what had happened to your family that awful day. So Christopher and his brother Troy shook hands, and took note of all the children in the land.

And together they took over the frozen wasteland. As the years went by Troy continue to make naughty children cry right before they die as the eons pilled away so did Troy's appearance each and every day he started to grow horns and teeth so sharp. Knowing nothing could mend his broken heart but he knew one thing that is true as his hatred grew towards the naughty through and through. every Christmas Eve night he feeds his angry with fright from the naughty kids knowing that they will surely die this night. soon as Karampas spots them with his eyes so red with apperance of the devil with a tail that is so long. You will think twice for doing anything naughty or wrong

Because if you do,you will not live very long.  With his burlap sack in one hand and his staff of switches in the other you can scream all you like for there is no other no one can save you, not even your mother. Take heed to this my children I will have to say you better be good because Karampas is on his way. To punish the naughty this Christmas day and it will do no good to run away because he will find you. you will see and he will never let you be there's no escaping he the one who brings despair and not glee. Because he is Karampas the one and only

So my children you will be fine. As long as you mind always be good and never be bad cause Karampas will stuff you in his bag and beat you like a dirty snot rag. So this is the story of a man whose heart was torn and now forced to where the devils horns. So mind your manners you have been warned. for the naughty I will be true and I will never lie to you. To tell when he is around you will hear a eerie sound. A Song that he was sanging so loud through and through as he will come after you. If you hear this it's way too late you better plan your funeral date because you will die by his hand as he drags you to his land as he does this with much joy punishing each the same wether girl or boy; so my children finally at last. I leave you with this song that he shall cast so make sure to listen cause it won't last.

You better watch out you better not cry you better not scream or move about because Karampas he will hunt you out he knows when you are sleeping and knows when you're awake he knows when you have been naughty so be good for Your own sakes he will take you and stuff you in his bag stained with tears of kids so sad. And he'll beat you with his cane of switches. so you better be good you little shits because it's about as good as it gets he will beat you while you're sleeping he'll rip out your throat and he'll eat your soul until the last drop of blood drips cold. So you better not be naughty better not scream you better not runabout because Karampas will kill you; no doubt .

So my children I hope you enjoy the little tune. And hoping that Karampas will not be after you anytime soon so this ends our story so be good or you will wind up like the naughty children and never be free. From the monster which is he. who even knows he could be me.