w

"There will be a ball in two days from now. I expect everyone, including Obi and f/n, to attend this ball. Prince Raj is holding it to welcome everyone. However, it is an open ball. So we will need some people to watch stay on guard just in case something happens." You nodded, but worry had soon entered your mind.

"Uh... Zen? I don't know how to dance..." You laughed awkwardly. He smiled. "Ah don't worry. Mitsuhide will teach you. Obi will teach Shirayuki, since she doesn't know either." You nodded, but your chest grew a little sore. You which it was Obi teaching you, not Mitsuhide. You shrugged it off and looked over to Obi. He was standing next to Shirayuki while laughing. Your chest hurt even more.

He never laughed around you like that.

You turned to Mitsuhide with a smile. "You ready?" He asked. You nodded and he grabbed your hand and led you to the large dancing room.

"Alrighty, place you hand on top of my shoulder and intertwine your fingers with mine." You nodded, completely focused.

"There's a steady beat while dancing, one, two, three. One, two, three..." You followed his feet. "You're getting the hang of it!" He said cheerfully. You stepped on his foot once, but other than that it was going well.

"Now, time for the spin!" He spinner you around too many times. You felt like falling and you basically did. You fell into his arms and he laughed softly. "Such a clumsy person, yes you are."

Shirayuki and Obi looked over to the two of you laughing together.

"They look good together, don't they Obi?" She asked. Obi didn't respond, he was two focused staring at you. He felt jealous, and he didn't know why. He wasn't in love with her.

-

It was the day of ball, and you were spending the whole entire day getting ready. You were in a long f/c dress with small gloves that were cut so it could see the ends of your fingers. You put in your mothers hair pin on the side. You put small amounts of mascara on and a light pink lip gloss. You placed two small dragged into your pockets as well as a few bottles in case of an emergency.

You left your room, and you met up with everyone excluding Zen.

"Wow, you look so beautiful!" Shirayuki had said happily. Mitsuhide smiled. "I agree, you look great." Kiki added.

"You both don't look to bad yourself!" You smiled. Obi had stared at you in awe.

"You look great, f/n..." You blushed. That was one of the first times he had ever called you by your first name instead of Miss.

"You look handsome, as well as you, Mitsuhide." A laugh escaped from your lips.

"Well, I will be escorting you, Miss. Shall we go?" He let his hand out and you gladly took it. You walked together in sync and stayed at the edge of the crowd. Obi bent down to get onto your level. "Let's look around, okay?" You nodded in agreement. He wrapped his arm around your waist to make the two of you look more professional and convincing. A old man came up to the two of you with a smile.

"You two are the cutest couple I've seen!" He said in excitement. You blushed and quickly raised your two hands waving them back and forth. "Oh no, you got it all wrong. We aren't dating." You laughed. The man frowned in disappointment. "What a shame." He sighed and walked away. You and Obi looked at eachother. You faked a laugh to make things less awkward and he did the same.

The two of you walked around more. No one to be seen.

The ceremony had started and Prince Raj had come out wearing an extremely expensive outfit with a gold crown on top of his hand. Red, green, blue, and purple jewels were scattered around.

"That is one mighty crown." Obi whispered to you. You giggled while rolling your eyes.

"Hello all of my fellow nobles. Tonight we celebrate and thank the Second Prince of Clarines to come all this way. It has been a very eventful week!" The crowd clapped as Prince Zen entered the room from the hallway.

"It is an honor to be given such hospitality." He bowed and as he did a small smoke bomb came from the back, covering the sight for you and Obi.

"O-Obi?" You coughed. Luckily, you were trained to fight against sleep poisons, or just things of the same sort. You could hear many yells in the distance and you were being pushed around by others.

Your wrist was grabbed with a heavy amount of pressure to the point were t started to hurt. You saw once again the familiar mask and your eyebrows furrowed. "Let go of me you sick mutt!" He covered your mouth and your mothers blue hair pin had fallen out leaving your hair down to its original length. Your eyes widened.

You tried to reach for your mothers hair pin, but you couldn't. It was broken anyways... It was completely useless.

You kicked him, and he moved his hand. "OBI! GAURDS! HELP!" You yelled once more and he once again covered you mouth. You were very frustrated, and you bit his hand, grabbed your daggers and cut off the end of your dress. You took your high heels and smirked. The man grew angry and charged. You quickly threw your high heels into his neck which would stop him breathing for a few seconds.

It was no use, and he quickly grabbed you but the hands. You struggled to break free from his grasp. "You'll be good enough for him." Obi had soon come and threw a dagger next his shoulder. The man realized this and dragged you out to the balcony. "Obi! Please!" You kicked the man and eventually broke free from him.

Obi ran to the man, but it was to late. He grabbed out his sword and cut him from his thigh to his ankle.

"Obi! OBI!" You screamed. You turned to the man and stabbed a dagger into his thigh and right shoulder, causing him to fall like a rag doll into the ground.

As you ran over to him, large amounts of blood were coming from his leg. "No. No! Stay with me!" You grabbed a bottle and tore off most of your dress which was now cut to above your knees.
You put the ointment on his leg and he winced and groaned.

"Tell me who you are, your age and who you work for. Just keep d-doing that. Okay?" You said reassuringly.

"Obi. Twenty-One. Zen...." He mumbled. You wrapped the fabric around his leg and picked him up into your arms.

"Shirayuki! Zen! Please!" You ran towards the hallway were Zen had entered.  There stood everyone. Shirayuki hugging Zen and Kiki and Mitsuhide standing next to them. Tears developed in your eyes as you ran towards them slowly.

"Help! It's Obi... He's... He's injured!" Shirayukis eyes widened. They quickly took them to an infirmary; where you stayed with him till morning.