y

A few days soon passed and you had ended up shrugging it off. You knew you couldn't do anything about it. If he's in love with her, than that's fine by you.

You lay in the grass thinking back on how these past few weeks have been so crazy and different than what you were normally use to. There were usually lonely nights. Very lonely nights, and it's kinda sad how well you got use to it. Sighing, you cover your eyes with your arm. The sun was beaming down onto your skin and you smiled. It reminded you of the old days with mom and dad.

You uncover your eyes and state at the green leafs and how the sun was trying to break through.

"It's like a barrier..." You whispered. You thought it represented you. Trying to break free from this barrier that keeps you away from Obi.

You shrugged, not knowing what in the world you were thinking. Trying to get your mind off of things, you head to the garden and saw Ryuu with his lucky pen and writing down information. You walk up to him with a bright smile. "Hey Ryuu! What are you doing?" He looked up at you and motioned you to come sit down next to him. You nodded and squatted next to him as you tried not to let your long cost get ruined.

"I'm just studying some herbs and seeing how well their doing. It seems that bugs have gotten to them though, which is strange because bugs don't like the smell of this herb." You recognized the herb. It was Raverwil. It use to grow in your mothers back yard and she had taught you many things about it. You leaned in and smelled it.

"There might be something either wrong with the soil or the water..." You tilted your head to the side, curious of the cause.

"No way! Ha!" You heard Shirayukis familiar laugh. You turned behind you, and there was Shirayuki and Obi talking together. You smiled sadly, hoping they were having fun.

"Ah! Hello f/n." She ran down to you and gave you a short hug. "I have a present for you." She smiled. Your face lit up in excitement. "Really? You shouldn't have." You had jumped up and down. She handed you white lilies.

Your eyes widened, and this flower had reminded you about everything of the past.

The reason why father left.
Who father was.
Where he went.
Why he went.
What it was like without him.

"I have to go to Zen immediately! I have important information." You lightly pushed Obi out of the way and ran up the stairs and inside the castle. There you jumped up to the balcony. "Excuse me." You said loudly and there was Zen signing some papers.

"Zen! I have very important information." Kiki and Mitsuhide stopped reading their books and turned to you. His eyebrows rose with a smile. "What's wrong, f/n?"

You panted lightly and finally got your breath. "I know who they are... The gang that keeps coming, and trying to take Shirayuki. The one that sabotaged the ball in Tanbarun. I... I realized everything." Tears escaped your eyes. You wish you forgotten. All because of those lilies...

Those stupid lilies.

Kiki walked over to you and gave you a rub on the back. You didn't want to tell them the information. You knew that they would hate you for it. "It's okay, f/n. Don't be upset." Kiki said reassuringly.

You nodded and clenched you fists. "The gang is called the Ravens. They come from north of Clarines, and they have about thirty members left after the ones we killed. The base is located in Mount Trigo, and they are coming for Shirayuki." You said sternly. You were confident. You were strong. You know they would never kick you out.

Would they?

"Why do you think they're coming for Shirayuki?" You thought long and hard. You now remembered the real reason why.

"They need her-" You were interrupted by Zen.

"They don't need her."

"They want her for her hair. The gang is broke... It has been for the past sixteen years. If anything happens to Shirayuki... I am not sure what will happen. They'll most likely sell her for a lot of money and the process will keep going on and on and she will just be sold multiple times."

Obi and Shirayuki had come through the doors, wondering what all the commotion was.

"How do you know this information?" Zen inquired.

The one question you didn't want to hear. Your forehead had started to sweat and you gulped down a bit of your saliva.

"I... I-I..."

Everyone stared at you, waiting for the answer.