s

"I-I know this information... Because... Because my father was part of... He was the leader of... The gang." Everyone stared at her in disbelief and shock. Zens eyebrows furrowed with rage filling up.

"How could you do this to us? We trusted you. You must've been a spy for the disgusting gang." Tears filled your eyes. This wasn't suppose to happen. They weren't suppose to react like this.

"N-No please-"

"Get out!" Zen interrupted me.

"Let me explain!" You shouted back. Everyone has stopped and nodded.

"Shirayuki. She gave me a present..." You mumbled. "Don't bring her into this!" Zen said with frustration.

"Zen. Stop." Shirayuki said, wrapping her arm around you. "Let her explain."

His mouth opened with shock, but he let you continue.

"She gave me lilies. These lilies had reminded me back when I use to live with my parents. My dad had left us with nothing but a letter, a lily, and five thousand coins. Okay? He explained to us why he left. Where he went to. What he did. What he 'sacrificed.' "You turned your head to the side, not wanting to look at Zen.

A tear streamed down your cheek. "And why did it." Zen sighed loudly. "How do you know we can trust you? How do we know you're not part of the gang?" Your eyebrows furrowed with anger.

"Really, Zen? If I was part of the gang, I would've tried to harm you. If I was in the gang, I would've kidnapped Shirayuki. If I was part of the gang, I would've tried to burn down this castle. If I was part of the gang, I wouldn't be telling you this bloody information!" You yelled. He sat back in his seat, shocked at your actions.

"And if you don't believe me..." You took the sword off of your hip. You took the bow and arrows off of your back and placed it onto he ground.

"Then. Take. It."

You opened and slammed the doors closed. Not wanting to see them anymore. "I guess it wasn't going to go how I thought it was." You said hoarsely to yourself.

You looked up at the sky. It was blue. So very blue.

"F/n!" You hear Obi call. You turn around, not wanting to see him anymore. "What is it, Obi?!" You cried. "I'm tired of all this stupid nonsense. Just let me go." Obi grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him. He wrapped his large arms around you, giving you a big and tight hug. Your put your face onto his black shirt and wrapped your arms around his back.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know he would act so rude around you..." He sighed. You shook your head side to side.

"It's my fault... If I had just remembered-"

"Stop." You tilted your head to the side. "What?"

"You blame almost everything on yourself. It was never your fault. You helped us so much. It's fine, Miss." He smiled as he stared down at you. You nodded and wiped away the tears that were about to fall from your face.

You parted ways with him as he held your hand in his. A light blush had appeared on your face and soon the two of you entered side by side and hand in hand.

"We are not leaving Miss. She will stay on our team!" Obi said with a smile while everyone clapped to his actions. With Zen blushing hard with embarrassment. You stared at him as he started to slowly walk up to you. He went onto one knee. "I'm really sorry, f/n. I was just so worried... I care about everyone, including you. I guess I just got so scared that I just threw all my worries onto you. I was being so selfish. Please, forgive me and join this team once again." You blushed. "Of course, Zen. I would love to."

He looked up and smiled. "That's great to hear. All right! Let's get to business. There is no time to waste. Let's go to the Library to talk more details."

Everyone nodded. "Yes sir!"

Zen turned to you and gave you a hug. "Thank you so much for this valuable information."

-

You were all sitting down, with the atmosphere becoming intense. You looked out the window. The sky had become a bright red that had faded into orange.

"We need to head there as soon as possible, alright?" You all nodded in agreement. "We will go on Saturday, which is three days from now."

"I want to come!" Shirayuki yelled above everyone. Everyone looked over towards her and Zen had sighed.

"Shirayuki you know-"

"Yes I do. However, I just can't stand by and watch all of my friends become hurt all because of me. Please let me go as a medic." We exchanged glances and she was confident enough that she was going to go.

Zen nodded.

"It's settled then. We will all leave on Saturday."

Everyone left the Library leaving just you hidden in the very back as you pretended to read a book about defense. You were unbelievably worried. What if father was still alive? What would his reaction be? Would he miss you? Does he still even love you anymore? You put your face into your book and sighed. You curled up in your little corner and had fallen asleep safe and sound in the library as the stars and moon illuminated the palace.