t

You awoken in a sitting position, chains on your wrists. You struggled to even move, for you were sick and weak.

"Where am I?" You whispered quietly to yourself.

"Ah, you're okay." A young man around the same as you spoke up. He smiled softly while you just rolled your eyes. "What a pain." You replied.

"Aw, don't be sad, (f/n)." You shifted slightly, confused on how he knew your name. "The boss told me," he replied like he knew what you were thinking. You shifted uncomfortably as you looked around your surroundings. There were brown bricks covered with dirt and torches lit next to the opening of the gate.

The blue-eyed man talked away about his so called boss as you thought on how to get out of this cell. You looked at the boy intently with a small smile as you immediately came up with a cunning plan.

"You say, mister..." You said as you leaned into his face with a seductive smile. He stayed put with his mouth open and eyes widened, shocked at your actions.

"You are quite the cutie..." You said with a wink. Time stood still for a second, nothing but the flickering of fire. That is until you kicked the man right in front of you as hard as you could. Your mind was racing, adrenaline pumping throughout your whole body. Luckily, the chains were rusty and old, so with a few extremely hard pulls, you broke away from the wall. You shoved your foot into his stomach and grabbed the keys that were wrapped around his hips. You quickly rushed from this cell and escaped through the window that was luckily only a few feet from the ground.

"Shit, shit, oh gosh what am I doing? I can't do these reckless actions for much longer..." You cursed under your breath as you tried to sprint through the forest as fast as you could. You tripped over a root and you let out a small yelp from your breath. Your face felt heavy and you weren't sure how much longer you could hold on. The pain in your ankle was excruciating.

I should've never left them.

What have I gotten myself into?

You continued to limp throughout the forest. Tears escaped your eyes but the fight was needed. You had to leave.

You reached the end, luckily, but sadly this wasn't what you wanted. A group of men greeted you at the bottom with horrifying faces that made you want tidiest ball up and hide. They launched their selves towards you and you stood there, only hoping that someone on the other side would hear you.

"Help me! Someone! Anybody! I am being attacked and I need help!" Your voice was hoarse and the tears kept coming down from your face. You wanted to quit, give up. The pain was too much to handle and it was hard keeping up with your environment.

"Stop fighting, you little bitch. You don't want to keep your father waiting."

That was the sentence that struck the terror inside your body. The father that left you behind, the father that wasn't really your father. You screamed your heart out, hoping someone will come for you. A knife was held up to your throat as they struggled to carry you up the mountain.

"Open your mouth again, and I will make sure you won't see daylight again."