k

"F/n! You have your own horse now! This is so great." Shirayuki smiled and looked all around the light brown horse. You looked into its black eyes as you pat its mane. "He is a really beautiful one too, isn't it?"

"Ah, finally! She doesn't have to ride with me. Miss is way to clingy for her own you." You were ticked off and ran into him in the back, kicking it. Obi had fallen gracefully down to the floor as you smirked in victory. "Oh what was that?" You said sarcastically. "I didn't hear you. Will you repeat it?" You batted your long eyelashes multiple times and the whole crowd laughed.

You smiled to yourself, for you were happy that everyone was in such a jolly and optimistic mood. "Alright, alright..." Obi stood up and cracked his back. "I take it back. It was wonderful to ride with Miss." You stifled a laugh and poked him on the nose. "That's what I thought."

You had put on your long coat and sighed happily to yourself. "Oh my god you guys you don't even know how long I've waited to be able to do this as my jacket follows majestically as the wind blows." Obi bursted out laughing and you blushed a deep red. "I said that out loud, didn't I..." Everyone gave you an apologetic look with a laugh. You scratched the back of your neck awkwardly.

"Alright everyone. Let's try to get at least halfway their before sunset. We will build camp two miles east of where we had stopped. If there are any questions please ask them now." You looked around but no one was to speak up. "All right then! Let's get going."

The ride went smoothly. No one got sick or injured or anything like that. You and Shirayuki went out and decided to grab some Barrie's and food for the whole group. You carried the small basket that was filled with wild berries, such as dewberries, snowberries, and cranberries. You squatted down next to Shirayuki, gathering the red berries from the large bush.

"Hey, f/n..." You perked your head over to her with a questioning face. "What's up, Shirayuki?" She didn't exchange glances with you, but she smiled to herself. "You know, Obi had changed ever since you got here."

What kind of change?

"Oh... I'm sorry." You held your head low. "N-No! In a positive way. He's been more optimistic and funny with you around, and I thank you a lot for that." You faked a laugh. Sadly, you didn't believe that because the one he was in love with was Shirayuki. How could you change him?

"Wow, that's great. I'm honored." You plucked the last cranberry and the two of you headed back to camp. There was Mitsuhide putting the last log of wood into the small fire. He looked up in the sky, hoping that your spot wouldn't be too obvious to any assassins or spies around. He shrugged it off and looked your way. "Ugh I'm starving..." He mumbled.

Everyone chuckled and you shared the berries. "So does anyone have any interesting stories?" Zen asked. Kikis hand perked up from the crowd. "I have a story to tell f/n." Your eyebrows rose with interest. "Do tell, my friend. Do tell."

"There was this one times Mitsuhide had knocked over a small bottle of some type of herb and it brought his inner thoughts to the surface." She smirked while Mitsuhide sighed. "How could you do this to me, Kiki." He moaned.

"His inner thoughts? That surely didn't go well." You muttered. "Of course it didn't, because I recorded it all in this little booklet." He smirked as he took the leather booklet out of his breast pocket. "I thought you threw it away." He nodded his head no. "Of course not. I read it whenever I need a good laugh." He opened to a random page and chuckled quietly.

"For example, when you ran into Miss Kiki in front of the door,-" he grabbed your hand and lifted it up softly. "You gently took Miss Kikis hand and murmured this: Kiki, was your precious hand injured? Good morning. You are more beautiful than ever today. You blushed a deep shade of red and covered your face with embarrassment."

The night went on for a while. You drank two bottles of beer so you were a tiny bit tipsy and you sometimes didn't know what you were agreeing to. Being the clumsy person you are, you couldn't care less.

You and Obi sat side by side staring into the night sky. "It was an interesting night, wasn't it Obi?" You laughed. "Yeah, your face was priceless!" You rolled your eyes and smiled.

The two of you sat there for a while in silence until Obi said something that you never thought he would ask.

"What happened?" You looked down, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"My mother was a herbalist, just like Shirayuki. My father was a swordsman. While my father was away fighting my mother would keep me home and teach me a lot of things about herbs. I never went to school, though so I don't really know much except the landforms. We all lived a happy life with dad coming home with delicious food and mom picking berries. We didn't know that he would leave. He just suddenly vanished." You clenched onto your sword and looked over to Obi.

"We just woke up the next day and made him breakfast. I went to wake him up and all of his things were gone his clothes, shoes, and even swords went with him. Like is said before, he left a letter, a lily, and five thousand coins to keep us going on without him." You looked back into the sky. "I remember the letter so well, I think I read it so much I memorized it." You smiled sadly over to Obi. "It said:

I'm sorry my love for I must go to where I am happy. I'm leaving you and f/n to do something that pleases me. I will be going to mont Trigo to become the leader of the Ravens. Don't come after me.

Please.

You may be wondering what I am doing this for, why I am just suddenly vanishing?
I met a young girl.
She had red hair.
Her name was Shirayuki.
I just had to have her, she was worth more than f/n. I love f/n, but I think I may even love Shirayuki more. She would've been a great child... For both of us.

So when I come back and captured the girl, I will bring her to you.

The lilies are for you, my first love.

I love you."

"Those stupid lilies made me remember everything. I tried to forget. I tried even getting a concussion once to stop remembering because it was taking over my life. The lilies though... I don't know. It signifies first love, and I guess it had just immediately went to the letter." Small tears went streaming down your face. You wiped them away and faked a laugh and added a small sentence.

"Life is strange, isn't it?"

A/N
So I'm like hooked onto writing this rn because I wrote what each chapter will have in my notes AND I JUST WANT TO WRITE IT BC ITS SO GOOD AAAAH.
So yeah I think I may go back to my miraculous ladybug fics after this one: :)