l

Once the whole group had arrived at Tanbarun, you were given nice rooms to stay in. However, there weren't enough rooms for everyone, so you were stuck sharing a room with Obi.

How lovely.

The two of you followed the well-dressed butler into a large room which (thankfully) had two large separate queen beds with red bed sheets. The gold-colored curtains had shielded the light from entering the room, while small little lanterns illuminated a soft yellow light. There were two large connecting bathrooms. You stared in awe as you looked around the room, a couch, and even a small table with a bookshelf. "This is amazing! I've never been in something... Something so extravagant!" You yelled happily while your hands were in the air.

The butler bid us a farewell and left the two of us in the room. I placed my bag onto the halls table as I opened the curtains which had shown a marvelous sight of flowers and green valleys and a variation of small and large villages. There was a small balcony, on the other side of the glass door. You entered and you smiled with delight. "Come here, Obi!" You yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He said and soon appeared next to you while he smiled to himself. "This really is a beautiful sight." He sighed.

"Yeah, it's even prettier than the forest I grew up in!" You laughed.

He glanced over to you, to see a cheerful smile upon your eyes. Obi smiled, as he enjoyed seeing anyone happy.

"Well, hate to tell you this, but we have to go to the courtyard. There's a meeting, telling us what to do these next few days." You nodded and the both of you soon arrived to the courtyard. There stood Prince Zen, as well as Prince Raj.

"Hello, welcome to t-the kingdom!" Prince Raj said nervously. You could see visible sweat appearing on his forehead. You leaned over to Mitsuhide, who was right next to you. "What's his deal?" You asked. "Obi will tell you later." He replied.

"Excuse me, who are you? I don't think we've met before." Asked the Prince.

"I'm f/n l/n, one of Zens aides. It is a pleasure to meet you in person, Prince Raj." You bowed. He nodded.

"Obi and F/n will be gaurding in the watchtower that is over there." He pointed to a small watchtower that was low enough for you to jump to the ground.

"Mitsuhide and Kiki will gaurd all around the campus." The two nodded. "And of course, Zen and Shirayuki will come with me." Prince Raj said.

As the two of you walked to the watchtower, you thought about Prince Raj once again. "Oh, Obi. What's Mr. Rajs deal? I mean, he acted so nervous around all of us..." Obi stifled a laugh, remember what had happened long ago. "Prince Zen and Prince Raj don't have the best past together. You see, Prince Raj... He basically almost forced Shirayuki to marry her..."

Your eyes widened. "I wonder why he would do such a thing?" He shrugged. "Probably her hair." You nodded in agreement. It's a shame how Shirayuki was followed everywhere she went just because of her hair.

-

It was soon late at night, some people were asleep while some were up at the small gathering drinking beer. "Obi! " you called out with a wave. He came over and sat down next to you.

"You know, I didn't get my two questions yesterday." He sighed. "You aren't gonna give up, are you?"

"Of course not! I'm your partner. I should at least know the basic things about you." He shrugged and drank from the large beer bottle that was in his hands. He had wine in his other hand.
"You're not under the age of eighteen, right?" You rolled your eyes. "I'm twenty, dude."

"Okay, first question. Do you only drink beer?" You asked. "Yup."

"Okay. That's cool. Anyways, second question. How old are you? I know you're over eighteen, but what's your exact age?"

"I may be a tiny bit older than you." He smiled. You rolled your eyes. "Specific."

"Okay, last question since I can't think of anything else."

"Do you believe in fate?" His eyes widened and he chuckled. "That's so cliche. Why would you even ask that." You shrugged with a sheepish smile. "I honestly don't know."

"Well... I'm not sure I do. It's something that I don't really know? Probably not." You nodded listening and understanding.

"I do. I believe in fate." You smiled as you took five large gulps of your strong wine.

"Hehe... I think you were my fate, Obi." You laughed softly as a light pink had appeared on your face, signifying that you were drunk.

"Ugh... Here we go." You bursted out laughing at he sound of his voice.

"Yup, definitely drunk." He muttered.

You smiled at him with your eyes drooping. "I think I can make you burst out laughing when telling you the stupidest cat joke." He smirked. "I don't believe that. Is that-" you hiccuped. "A challenge, Mr. Spiky hair?" You laughed. "I'm the best." You mumbled.

"Knock knock."

"Whose there?"

"Th-" Before he could even finish, you bursted out laughing, tears leaving your eyes as you patted his back as hard as you could. He sighed as he placed his face onto his hand.

He glanced over to you, and he saw you almost falling over like yesterday. When you were falling, he reached out his arm and he stopped you. "Let's get you to bed." He wrapped an arm around your waist and you slung an arm around his neck. The two of you walked to the room and you ran to your soft bed.

"Oh bed. How I missed you so." You started to kiss the pillows. He laughed so hard while he watched you from his own. 

"Don't make fun of me and Mr. Bed! I'll have you know... We've know each other... For..." Your eyelids became heavy and you soon fell asleep hugging the pillows tight just like you did to Obi.

-

Your head throbbed when you woke up while listening to the familiar deep voice. "E-eh?" You said as you opened your eyes. The light has shined in trough the windows and it was way to bright for your eyes or head to handle. "Close the damn blinds." You waved your arm up and down. Obi did so and looked back down on you. "Time to wake up now, Miss."

You nodded and you say up from the bed. You yawned softly and opened your eyes. There was Obi at the end of your bed giving you a wave.

"MY HEAD IS KILLING ME!" You yelled loudly with a grown following afterward. "GET THE BLOODY BAG." Obi had gotten the bag quickly and his eyes widened in shock. He's never seen you like this before, for it was all new to him.

You grabbed one of your own glass bottles that held an amber liquid inside of it. It was suppose to get rid of the aftermath of drinking too much. You made it with your own recipie of herbs. After you gulped it down, you sighed in relief.

"You should've seen yourself drunk. It was the funniest, but most irritating thing alive. All you did was laugh and hiccup, and laugh some more." You blushed with a sheepish smile. "You saw me drunk, too? God, I've only known you for a month and I've done the most embarrassing things in front of you." He shrugged. "I don't mind, it's cute." He complimented.

Your heart skipped a beat and your face grew even hotter. You smiled softly. "Thanks, I guess."